account problems and unable to get through to microsoft

Discus and support account problems and unable to get through to microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; on my xbox some of my accounts keep getting locked even after i unlock them but i cant find out why and when i try to speak to microsoft it keeps... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by james barlow1, Aug 14, 2022.

1. account problems and unable to get through to microsoft

on my xbox some of my accounts keep getting locked even after i unlock them but i cant find out why and when i try to speak to microsoft it keeps saying they are unable to process my request for a callback can anyone else help me figure out how u find out why my accounts keep getting locked

:)

james barlow1, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

James, Can you explain better what happens?

You try to log into your account, and what exact message appears?

Do you share your account with more people?

Do you log in multiple accounts on your console, or do you create multiple accounts?
  3. Puppy Fujo Win User

My account says temparally suspended

Have you checked the Enforcement site and logged in using your Microsoft account? Spazpol gave the correct website address. You may check Xbox Live suspensions there.

If you are unable to login to your Microsoft account that is a different problem. The website below walks you through issues with your Microsoft account including adding security information to help verify you if you are unable to login..

Microsoft Account Access and Security
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

I can't restore my account, it was blocked when i entered the wrong password (half of it)

5. Dionysius 23 Win User

E3 mixer promotion/Giveaway

The same here, tried contacting microsoft but I was unable to get through to them.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

801540a9

Hello skyhighred,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to your account due to a problem with the credentials. Your account may have some restrictions that need to be cleared out through the
    Microsoft account website before you can use it on a console. We recommend attempting to log in to the Microsoft account website on a cell phone, computer or tablet. Are you able to
    successfully log in to your account on the Microsoft account website through a different device? Does an error message appear? Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. account problems and unable to get through to microsoft - Similar Threads - account problems unable

2. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  3. Microsoft rewards account problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards account problem.: My microsoft rewards account has been suspended for no reason and have not violated any of the service agreements please solve this problem as i have 3225 point in that account....
  4. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  5. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  6. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  7. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  8. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  9. Account recovery problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account recovery problems: I have another microsoft account that I have been using for years, recently I was told I need to verify my identity to access it but I do not have access to the original email. I have tried...
  10. Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft account and minecraft: On November 3rd, I had bought a gift card for minecraft using amazon and redeemed it to get minecraft java and bedrock, it worked fine until yesterday when I tried to open up my launcher but I was...