Account permently banned.

Discus and support Account permently banned. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently my main account got suspended that was to blame on my friend however I’m struggling to find out if I can get my digitally downloaded games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by iRuddyyy, Dec 14, 2017.

1. iRuddyyy
    iRuddyyy Guest

Recently my main account got suspended that was to blame on my friend however I’m struggling to find out if I can get my digitally downloaded games back. I have spent a lot of money on the games because I don’t buy disc versions. The account was supplied
    with £34 as credit on the account and also has multiple games but on my new account when I try to play them games that I downloaded on my main account it says i need to sign in on my account that I bought the game on but I’m unable to do so because of my ban.

:)

iRuddyyy, Dec 14, 2017
  2. My sportyg3ar h3ad account perintly banned need help

But is it a perenitt offense all I did was fix things for there accounts I didn't think I'll be banned or Permently banned for it and I don't have money to buy a new Xbox I had this for 4 years and is there away for them to lower the penalty

CrookedBeantown, Dec 14, 2017
  3. LockedSoap x
    LockedSoap x Guest
    hello i have a account banned and need it unregiertered from the xbox preview program

i lost my account and it was a xbox preview member i made a new account and got in but it wont let me in bc it says my console already has a account registereed in it but my account i hvae registered got banned permently i was wondering if there was a way
    to unregister it the game tag is xMVP x OHH YEAH

LockedSoap x, Dec 14, 2017
  4. Account permently banned.

Theres going to be other people that reply in a rude way so I’ll be the one that replies. When a ban occurs you forfeit anything that is on that account any membership, games, etc.

VenerableFour98, Dec 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    No. When an account is banned, you forfeit anything on the account.

Smwutches, Dec 14, 2017
  6. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Whenever an account is permanently banned all content associated with it such as digital games, dlc, Microsoft currency, remaining Xbox Live gold memberships, etc are forfeited without refunds.

KindGryphon, Dec 14, 2017
  7. ikickbutt003
    ikickbutt003 Guest
    That's a ban news if its a perma ban. your account will be disconnected to live if that happens, you wont be able to use it online, connect online anymore, perhaps, you can play it offline but make sure don't sign it out. or you wont be able to sign in anymore.

ikickbutt003, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Shaggy2000 Win User

Permented banned account

Goo luck, but from what I understand a permanent ban is exactly that, permanent.
  9. ikickbutt003 Win User

That's a ban news if its a perma ban. your account will be disconnected to live if that happens, you wont be able to use it online, connect online anymore, perhaps, you can play it offline but make sure don't sign it out. or you wont be able to sign in anymore.
  10. Smwutches Win User

No. When an account is banned, you forfeit anything on the account.
  11. KindGryphon Win User

Whenever an account is permanently banned all content associated with it such as digital games, dlc, Microsoft currency, remaining Xbox Live gold memberships, etc are forfeited without refunds.
  12. VenerableFour98 Win User

Theres going to be other people that reply in a rude way so I’ll be the one that replies. When a ban occurs you forfeit anything that is on that account any membership, games, etc.
Thema:

1. Account permently banned. - Similar Threads - Account permently banned

2. Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit....: Try your purchase at a later date Your account has reached its purchase limit. PUR-AmountLimitExceeded cr9fxcQklYIcxwwB5bD87B.341.4 This shows up when i try to subscribe to Gamepass...
  3. Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi my friend was logging into my Xbox account , I didn’t know that he was doing this. Now...: Been banned for something I haven’t done. My friend logged into my account whilst I didn’t know and they have been playing games and swearing at people so now I’m voice banned for 3 weeks and...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  6. Epic games Account problem help please

in XBoX on Windows
    Epic games Account problem help please: Hi my name is Bryson Wiggins I have made an Xbox account a while ago then I played Fortnite on it and it made a Fortnite account so one day I went on Fortnite and it said it was unlinked I don’t...
  7. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  8. I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed a card for fortnite but the items are not in my account?: So basically I redeemed a code for a fortnite pack but the items have not appeared in my account? When I go to input the code again or check my account it says it’s been purchased/redeemed but...
  9. I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t use my keyboard and mouse on my Xbox. I can only use it on my main account and not...: My keyboard and mouse are both from Logitech. 01e82728-4b2a-41f2-b31c-0936bcee96d0
  10. perment banned account

in XBoX on Windows
    perment banned account: hi my gamertag for my banned account is : InJusticeMender wanting to see if it could be removed if possible or if there is anything on my end i could do to get it remove as i don't want to...