Account permanently banned after 10 years - lost access to thousands of dollars worth of...

Discus and support Account permanently banned after 10 years - lost access to thousands of dollars worth of... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My previous Xbox live account that I’ve had for years was recently perma-banned. I have thousands of dollars worth of games and movies that I purchased... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Geo Scott, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Geo Scott
    Geo Scott Guest

Account permanently banned after 10 years - lost access to thousands of dollars worth of...

My previous Xbox live account that I’ve had for years was recently perma-banned. I have thousands of dollars worth of games and movies that I purchased thru the Xbox store with this account over the years that I’m no longer able to access. Seems wrong to me but ok. However I still have thousands of, unused, Microsoft rewards points on my banned account. Is there a way to transfer them to the new account that I was forced to create?? Or are they lost just like my video game/movie collection I grew over the last 10+ years with my now banned account?

:)

Geo Scott, Feb 25, 2023
  2. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Account permanently banned after 10 years - lost access to thousands of dollars worth of products??

3. Georges C. Win User

Account permanently banned after 10 years - lost access to thousands of dollars worth of products??

4. Ihaslegs Win User

"Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP)

Thanks, I guess.

My account of 10 years, and thousands of dollars spent on that account, all for nothing. Which really sucks. But thanks for helping for what it's worth.
  5. hlscruggs Win User

Microsoft points

They are a thousand a dollar and I lost 40k points so I lost 40 dollars worth of points
  6. Connor_204 Win User

Can I recover a permantly banned Xbox

So my Xbox and account that I spent thousands of dollars on and that I had for YEARS, just gets permanently banned for no reason and now there is absolutely no way for me to reach out for an enforcement team member?
Thema:

1. Account permanently banned after 10 years - lost access to thousands of dollars worth of... - Similar Threads - Account permanently banned

2. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  3. Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account and console permanent banned rt possible hack: Please I am in desperate help with this problem. Im a 40 year old, profesdional nurse practitioner and my account is seldom used by me and my 6 yo son. I have reached out to Xbox Using a new...
  4. How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Xbox account back, it was permanently banned, and I appealed, and all I did...: My account was permanently I was defending myself in a Xbox party 053d5903-3679-41cf-977d-aa8cfb90813c
  5. Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I lift a permanently Banned Xbox Account: Hello, Microsoft Assistant. My microsoft account “Tree Baggins” was banned about a year or two ago, I was wondering if there was anyway I could grant access to the account again. I have learnt...
  6. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...
  7. I was permanently banned a few year back and would like to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was permanently banned a few year back and would like to recover my account.: About 5 years ago my old account was permanently banned, I never knew the reason why. When I would login on the enforcement website my record was clean and I had no strikes or anything. I wouldn’t...
  8. Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account permanently banned for no reason at all causing me to lose all games, purchases,...: Thank you microsoft for permanently banning my account for no apparent reason (gave no details, and instantly denied my appeal) causing me to lose all my games and purchases simply because...
  9. Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft banned my Xbox console and account permanently. If I buy a new one Xbox and don't...: I got banned last week and want to know whether I could play on new Xbox with new account if my old xbox and account was been banned for ever. 3be38d77-40d3-4bb4-aa52-3b94c7b62ef2
  10. Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my permanently banned Xbox account ever get unbanned?: My Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned yesterday. I have 0 strikes, the so called “enforcement team” DID NOT leave any details as to why my Xbox account was PERMANENTLY banned. I was watching tv...