Account/payment & billing problem: Try Later. More than 24 hours ago.

Discus and support Account/payment & billing problem: Try Later. More than 24 hours ago. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't enter to payment & billing options in my xbox account while I am using the console. The message is: there is a temporary problem with the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by QuimGarrell, Feb 11, 2022.

1. QuimGarrell
    QuimGarrell Guest

I can't enter to payment & billing options in my xbox account while I am using the console. The message is: there is a temporary problem with the service. Please try later.

What can I do?

:)

QuimGarrell, Feb 11, 2022
  2. QuimGarrell Win User

Thank you

Recently I've change some details of my address. I started with this issue two days ago when I tried to buy a controller from Microsoft store from my xbox series s and in the last step when I confirmed my purchase with my bank nothings happened, no emails, no purchase confirmation, nobody took my money. I did this two times and nothing happened. I checked the order list in the website and my "purchase" was not there.

Yesterday I bought my controller from Microsoft website and all was good.

I would like to buy thinks directly from my xbox. Please help me.
  3. QuimGarrell Win User

I tried all and the problem still there.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi QuimGarrell, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As I have checked there seems to be no problem on the Xbox server. Kindly try and perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware then try again.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Also, you can try to enter your account and payment information via https://account.microsoft.com.
  5. Francia J. Win User

I appreciate the update. Have you tried to enter your details on the website itself?
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for the detailed information. Kindly try to remove and re-add your account on your Xbox console to re-sync the changes that you have made then try again.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
Thema:

1. Account/payment & billing problem: Try Later. More than 24 hours ago. - Similar Threads - Account payment billing

2. How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove a stuck payment method from my Microsoft Account?: Dear Microsoft/Xbox Community, I have a issue with my payment method that was been going on since 2 years ago (2022) & I tried to remove or replace the payment methods Online & on Console but it...
  3. Microsoft account balance is not showing up as a payment method on console.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account balance is not showing up as a payment method on console.: Microsoft account balance is not showing up as a payment method on console. Its working fine on my other account tho. b3e960e1-cacb-4017-88aa-74fec29b9b56
  4. Account locked also payment method

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked also payment method: Hello, Microsoft are obviously no use at all, so I thought I would ask the community. 1. My account was locked 2 years ago, despite confirming my account numerous times they simply refuse to...
  5. An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.

in XBoX on Windows
    An unauthorised payment was taken from my PayPal account by Microsoft.: I have requested a call back twice. I have emailed twice. I have had no response. There is an unrecognised X-box account associated with my Microsoft account, I don’t have an Xbox account...
  6. I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag...: I have $49 on my account but when I try to confirm payment on my xbox for the gamertag change it glitches out for a sec and says I have no money and to select a new payment method...
  7. Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case

in XBoX Accessibility
    Changing address under MS Account for Payment or Address Book leaves state in Lower Case: I'm changing my address to include the plus 4 digits on zip code. When this is saved for a payment method, you can see that the state is changed to lower case letters. This appears to cause an...
  8. Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspended, payment issue and error messages.: Hello, I have been trying to get in contact about an issue, but asking a gamer in the community did not get me very far and the calling option seems to be unavailable to me lately. Start of...
  9. I can't add a payment method in my new account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't add a payment method in my new account: Hello! I created a new account to play the Xbox game pass, but i seems like i can't add my paypal to this account. Everytime i try to add my paypal to THIS account, the this error appears "Your...
  10. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459