Account on Xbox one and Xbox series s

Discus and support Account on Xbox one and Xbox series s in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I gave my nephew's my Xbox one and when they make there account and remove my accounts on it will my accounts still be on my Xbox series s since it's a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ELiteSniper1292, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Account on Xbox one and Xbox series s

I gave my nephew's my Xbox one and when they make there account and remove my accounts on it will my accounts still be on my Xbox series s since it's a different console?

:)

ELiteSniper1292, Nov 26, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

How do you reset your outlook password when you get only options to enter the console ID for Xbox One or Xbox 360 and I have an Xbox S? It rejects my console ID for both options!

The Xbox one s or xbox series s?

There is no xbox S

And yes there is a difference

Xbox one s is just a xbox one s

A xbox series s is just xbox series s
  3. ngocphi Win User

Flight Sim 2021 on Xbox One S not launching from child account

Xbox one s or series s ?

If xbox one s then no it has to run thru xcloud as the hardware isn't powerful enough meaning non subscriber accounts can't use it

Series s can run it natively thru home share
  4. ngocphi Win User

Just Dance support for Xbox series S

Well first there is no series s with a bluray drive

Xbox one s does and that isn't a series s

Xbox one games are compatible with xbox one games whenever it is one x or s

Series consoles are just xbox series NOT one s or x

They labeled series consoles that way for a reason to differentiate xbox one games from series games
  5. Smwutches Win User

Accessibility

There's no such thing as an Xbox One Series S. There's an Xbox One S and an Xbox Series S. That game is only available for the Series S/X, not the One. So if you have a One S, it will not work.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox one upgrade to Xbox Series S or Xbox Series X

Hi,

• You can play disc based Xbox One and BC games on a Series X. The Series S does not have a Blu-ray drive. Series S is a digital only console. You can't play discs on it.
    • Xbox accounts work on Xbox 360, Xbox One, Windows 10, Series X and S. All you need to do is sign in. All your digital games/DLCs, achievements and save games come with you. You don't need a separate account for Series X/S. In addition, your Xbox account
      will continue to function on any of your old consoles. You just won't be able to sign in on two devices with one account at the same time.
Thema:

Account on Xbox one and Xbox series s

1. Account on Xbox one and Xbox series s - Similar Threads - Account series

2. Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X wont sign in to account and wont connect to xbox network: I have an issue where my xbox wont connect to the xbox network and wont sign in to my account. I have searched online and tried everything. I have restarted my console a bunch now and also tried...
  3. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  4. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  5. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  6. Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Ring - Problems with secondary/Alt Accounts on Xbox Series X: I am having issues with my secondary/alt/Child accounts on the Xbox Series X since the latest update on the Alpha ring. I have been seeing consistent freezing and sound dropouts only on these...
  7. How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to unlink a Roblox account from Xbox series X account: Hi, hope someone can advise me please. I've got Roblox installed on our Xbox Series X. I've got a Roblox user account (e.g. RoAcc1) that currently appears to be linked to my Xbox user profile....
  8. I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...: I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in different languages. aac7782c-a5cb-4aba-b5d7-17b29aa8beea
  9. I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in...: I have an Xbox Series X and would like to know if I can add two different accounts in different languages. d6ca57d1-5f0b-4475-8592-8816a61dfd00
  10. how to link my Fortnite account to my xbox series S if it says it is associated with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to link my Fortnite account to my xbox series S if it says it is associated with...: did what we were told to link my account but it says it is associated with another account when the account is brand new . 13ebebc6-f160-419d-b319-818eafe5d646