account not working

Discus and support account not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have Minecraft on my Nintendo switch, but when I log in in the Minecraft launcher on Pc with same account, it doesn`t show that I have Minecraft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hadhas404 Hassan, Nov 26, 2022.

1. account not working

I have Minecraft on my Nintendo switch, but when I log in in the Minecraft launcher on Pc with same account, it doesn`t show that I have Minecraft Bedrock in Minecraft Launcher

:)

Hadhas404 Hassan, Nov 26, 2022
  2. l IF You MusT l Win User

Account not working

i did that and its still the same
  3. Hadhas404 Hassan Win User

account not working

I dont really get what you mean but, I have the gamecard to put in Nintendo and signed in with same account for Minecraft launcher. Should it not come up like I own the game as I have purchased it?
  4. LunacyBlade Win User

Account not working.

Hey there Tmac creator! I'm very sorry to hear that your girlfriend is having issues with her account! If you have tried all the steps listed here:

support.xbox.com/.../forgot-microsoft-account
    , then I would recommend contacting Xbox Support by phone and speaking with them regarding the account. As long as she has security proofs set up proving that she is the owner of the account, she should be able
    to get the email changed over. I hope this has been a bit helpful to you, and if you need any more help, please be sure to post and let us know!
  5. Jesse E' Win User

Account not working

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm afraid only way to recover an Xbox account is via the account recovery form here https://account.live.com/password/reset

You can try all the emails you remember or if you had a phone number attached to the account, you can use that too.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

Account not working

I'm seeing your GS as 2265 here. Is that not correct?
Thema:

account not working

1. account not working - Similar Threads - account working

2. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  3. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  4. My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    My DLCS won't work when I transfer them to a new xbox and new xbox account: I recently got the new Xbox series X and I wanted to transfer my games and DLCS to the new Xbox and to a new account but when I download all of them they say I have them installed but when I go...
  5. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...
  6. My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Wired headset(s) mic(s) won’t work with one Xbox Account, but fine with others, and...: Stumped! I typically use a wireless headset (Astro A50, Steelseries, & others). I have tried three wired headsets (VZR MOdel One, Corsair virtuoso Pro, etc) and I’m getting the same result. I get...
  7. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  8. Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account stopped working. Mojang support stopped responding.: I bought minecraft back in 2010 when it was in beta. At that time, I had a login and a password. There was an email address attached to the account, but it wasn't part of the login. I play on and...
  9. My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account doesnt want to work on the epic games launcher when I type in the right...: I really need help with this 79520bff-8eb9-4145-9e45-07e5f208fd5d
  10. So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    So what do I do when I account recovery doesn't work and you forgot your password?: Tried multiple times to get into an account I own with account recovery and none of the times it worked I can't get an email verification either due to my old one being deleted....