account not poping up on find someone

Discus and support account not poping up on find someone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I got an account named Badder jewel3743 and i wanted to see my old friends but when I searched up Badder jewel3743 it says "no results" how can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Endz creamy, Dec 4, 2020.

  1. Endz creamy
    Endz creamy Guest

    account not poping up on find someone


    So I got an account named Badder jewel3743 and i wanted to see my old friends but when I searched up Badder jewel3743 it says "no results" how can I find the account?

    :)
     
    Endz creamy, Dec 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Yokai Tamer Win User

    Help me please! i can't log in to xbox live!

    how do i get on my account then? it keeps on poping up that message.
  3. alissa914 Win User

    Achievements not poping up

    Try turning Cortana off. Seriously. I had issues with achievements until I turned off Cortana.
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

    Achievements not poping up

    Hey there GrennFireX,

    Sorry to hear about the Achievement issues, you'll want to use this forums sticky for some troubleshooting steps.
  5. iC I Faint Win User

    Not necessarily TC GRFS but you might be interested...

    Bird125 for Pope! That little gem of a find has made my night! :)
  6. AglowBoxPL Win User

    Xbox one Sign in using a controller problems Error code 0x80072ee7

    My problem started today i was playing normaly on my account yesterday and i woke up today went on and this problem poped up.

    What can i do ?
Thema:

account not poping up on find someone

Loading...
  1. account not poping up on find someone - Similar Threads - account poping find

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account)

    in XboX Insiders
    Might need some help (unenroll pc insider & delete insider account): Last weekend, I deleted insider account, but steel I'm getting pc insider previews, and I can't access to insider hub app. Yesterday, my Xbox was upgraded to 2604.1000.30.0 build. Also, I can't...