Account not able to be set as primary because of friend

Discus and support Account not able to be set as primary because of friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friend set my account as primary without permission, and now I don't have my account as primary on my own console and can't use my games on other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Putrid Vortex, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Account not able to be set as primary because of friend

My friend set my account as primary without permission, and now I don't have my account as primary on my own console and can't use my games on other accounts.

:)

Putrid Vortex, Jun 1, 2017
  2. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Questions I have about the Xbox One

The Main User account can set up sub accounts for members of their household.(similar to the family account). Once the primary user of the game loads the game onto a console, any one using that console will be able to play the game, their gamertags will
    be linked to the Primary account.

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jun 1, 2017
  3. Xbox home gold question

All you need to do is set his account as the home xbox (primary account) you'll both get gold access then and be able to use the same content.

Hope this helps Account not able to be set as primary because of friend :)

UnrealIncognito, Jun 1, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

We do not recommend giving out your account information to friends. If you are unable to set your Xbox One console as your Home console, that means you may have exceeded your 3 changes per year. You may need to wait a year from the first time you set an
    Xbox One console as your Home, or you may reach out to our phone or chat support team so they can take an extra look. You can reach them through our
    Contact Us page.

Hope this helps!

Mister Beep, Jun 2, 2017
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

We do not recommend giving out your account information to friends. If you are unable to set your Xbox One console as your Home console, that means you may have exceeded your 3 changes per year. You may need to wait a year from the first time you set an
    Xbox One console as your Home, or you may reach out to our phone or chat support team so they can take an extra look. You can reach them through our
    Contact Us page.

Hope this helps!
  6. xArthurSu1 Win User

Need help please

Hey my friend, when you have a primary account in you xbox and buy it some games or services your secondary account will enjoy the same benefits that is not ilegal because you are the owner of both account, xbox live just not tolerate when you share an
    account with someone you dont know this can cause a ban in your account, so i recommend you set your main account an primary account.
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Questions I have about the Xbox One

The Main User account can set up sub accounts for members of their household.(similar to the family account). Once the primary user of the game loads the game onto a console, any one using that console will be able to play the game, their gamertags will
    be linked to the Primary account.
  8. Nixelplex Win User

Xbox Live Gold Family Need Adult sign in

DanGaley,

The way the family sharing works is the profiles that are on the "Home" Xbox are able to access all of the features and games available that the primary account purchases without the primary account being logged in. The Primary account can then Log
    into a different Xbox and still have the same features and access to the Games.

The Secondary accounts are not allowed to access the live features or digital games when they are not on the home Xbox, Unless the Primary is logged in with them to the same one.

Because of this limitation you are only able to share between two Xbox ones at a time.
  9. onyxishere Win User

I can not remove a payment method

A credit card cannot be removed from your account while you have a Gold membership. However, if you're replacing it with a different card because it's expiring then head to commerce.microsoft.com and add the new card there then set it as your Primary. From
    there you'll be able to remove the older card.
Thema:

1. Account not able to be set as primary because of friend - Similar Threads - Account able set

2. Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will anyone be able to access my account if I delete it from my Xbox One S console?: I am going to sell my console and would like to know if by deleting my account from my Xbox One S no one will be able to access it and my game progress. If I open or register my account to my new...
  3. My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been hacked and deleted. When i try do recover I am not able to because I...: When I tried to sign in it didn't work. Then when I checked my Gmail it said "Your security info was deleted." c6dbde92-2f85-4249-b5a5-1a733d55c430
  4. am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    am i able to get my microsoft account back after it has been hacked and my email address...: My gmail was used without my knowledge by a random person who switched my microsoft account email and password, i have no way of getting into the account anymore, anytime i try to use my email...
  5. My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account: My xbox is telling me am signed in and am still not able to access my account 6b62f198-d79e-4e30-a0e9-9f975911815d
  6. I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not able to purchase ESO crowns. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in...: I am not able to purchase crowns for ESO. I checked with Bethesda/Zenimax and my account is in good standing. Microsoft is saying there is a problem processing my payment? I have money in my and...
  7. If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If i delete my microsoft account that is connected to my ps4 for minecraft will i be able...: I have a microsoft account connected to my ps4 for minecraft and i do not want it anymore and i'd very much like to connect a new one to it but you cannot just switch them because it is for some...
  8. Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I lost my old xbox account a while ago and haven't been able to get it back I have done...: If someone could help that would be great 35e16f35-e081-4e0e-9d26-14f88c2b491f
  9. I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set...: I was wondering if I pre order the game is my buddie able to play it when my account is set as his home Xbox on his Xbox. 293ced9a-7138-4667-ba5b-a4b9b0e3fabe
  10. When will we be able to set screen times to the entire Xbox, not just the account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When will we be able to set screen times to the entire Xbox, not just the account?: I have seen some threads from 2018 but this is still relevant. What is the point of setting screen times if my kid can just keep watching Netflix or Disney after his account gets logged out. Hes 9...