Account Migration issue

Discus and support Account Migration issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To, whomever it may concern, Hello, I just recently transferred regions using the migration tool. The location in question is from the US to UK. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RainGlass, Jan 1, 2014.

1. RainGlass
    RainGlass Guest

Account Migration issue

To, whomever it may concern,

Hello, I just recently transferred regions using the migration tool. The location in question is from the US to UK. I can also confirm that I received the confirmation email that states that I have migrated successfully.

The problem is that when I sign is I am still seeing ads and items that are I'm sure are still part of the US. Game transactions are also in US currency when I look them up. As such, I cannot redeem the 2100 points card I bought and cannot download the current
    game from the games for gold program. I have waited for about 3 days now hoping the issue would resolve itself but to no avail.

This is my issue in a nutshell, and would appreciate some help. Thank you.

:)

RainGlass, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Monty Nine
    Monty Nine Guest
    Accounts ?

Silver gives access to live for free but no multiplayer. Pretty sure it will be all you need to migrate her account to the one

Monty Nine, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Another account migration issue

Did you migrate your account from UK to Australia in the past 3 months ? If so then that's the reason why it doesn't work. You can only migrate it every 3 months

FearedNightmare, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Account Migration Issues

Hey there Alobo! If you believe you meet all the criteria listed on the website, but still cannot use the migration tool properly, please
    contact us directly and speak to an account agent. They'll be able to further assist you with this issue. Thanks!
  5. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

migrating account issues

6. carlosalobo Win User

Account Migration Issues

Thanks for your help, Miss Ermine.

First time I tried to migrate was when this happened, there is no billing suspension -I didn't pay my current xbox live gold subscription with a credit card- and I was born in 1975.

What can I do?
  7. carlosalobo Win User

Account Migration Issues

Just tried removing my credit card from the "GB - Personal Account" and it made no difference :/
  8. ngocphi Win User

Account Migration Issues

did you use a creditcard?

you may have to check billing.microsoft.com for pending suspensions for payment options

denied transactions could lead to one
Thema:

Account Migration issue

1. Account Migration issue - Similar Threads - Account Migration issue

2. Minecraft Account Lost After Migration

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Account Lost After Migration: I migrated my Minecraft account on January 2, 2022; I know this because I have the confirmation email for it. When I try to sign in to Minecraft.net with that email through Microsoft, it said my...
  3. Migrate Xbox account question and help…

in XboX Insiders
    Migrate Xbox account question and help…: I have a question for this group. My son has been using my Xbox account, which is tied to my main email address, since he was 12 years old (my son is now 22). I use the same email address for all...
  4. Minecraft account migration issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft account migration issues: I purchased Minecraft in 2017, used it for many years. Successfully completed account migration in 2022. But since migration I can't access the game, despite being logged into the account I've...
  5. My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My migrated Minecraft/Mojang/Java accounts are having issues after returning to the game.: I have three Minecraft accounts. All three were made by me before the merge and I merged them when the time came. However, now that I've come back to the game I discovered that only one merged...
  6. Minecraft migration account issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft migration account issue: Hi, recently i wanted to try and play minecraft again however I seem to have lost access to my original account. When i try login its saying that the account has been migrated however, i'm unsure...
  7. Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log-in issues regarding the Minecraft account Post-migration process: Hello, I missed the deadline to migrate my Mojang Minecraft account to Microsoft and I'm currently trying to follow the Post-migration process shown in the homepage. However, when I follow Step 1...
  8. Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Account issue: something went wrong migrating Minecraft from Mojang to Microsoft.: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 03be7722-7db4-4edf-a609-2324d5c7ef3a
  9. Minecraft account migration issues, please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account migration issues, please help: when i migrated my microsoft account it made me pick out a new username when i signed in, i picked it and im not sure how to get the account back, the profile says nothing about migrating anymore...
  10. Microsoft Account issue after Minecraft Migration

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account issue after Minecraft Migration: Hi I recently migrated my minecraft account from mojang it was a java edition for the pc while migrating I had to make a new email address after logging in to the new email address all I have...