Account may get banned for accidental market theft and I'm scared

Discus and support Account may get banned for accidental market theft and I'm scared in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm the owner of an Xbox account and recently my father has had some charges on his card that he had to dispute, the bank seems to have disputed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SwarthyHippo9, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Account may get banned for accidental market theft and I'm scared

Hello, I'm the owner of an Xbox account and recently my father has had some charges on his card that he had to dispute, the bank seems to have disputed the wrong charges and some of my accounts from other systems are getting banned. So far, I'm getting these looked at with a few being recovered and unbanned. I keep hearing about Xbox accounts getting perm banned because of this and I'm scared of what will happen. I don't want to lose all my games and saves, i have been around since the 360 days and have lots of friends and time on the account. I'm panicking over here what do I do???

:)

SwarthyHippo9, Aug 22, 2022
  2. SwarthyHippo9 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this

Right now you can't do anything. You may need to wait and see if your account gets suspended or not.

If maybe your account is closed, you can appeal to that decision filling the form below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...

In case you want to know more info about this, you can read this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Ok thanks for the info, I'm just really scared, I hope I can pay them back in some way
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SWARTHYHIPPO9

Right now you can't do anything. You may need to wait and see if your account gets suspended or not.

If maybe your account is closed, you can appeal to that decision filling the form below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/Account...

In case you want to know more info about this, you can read this link:

4. JacobSmithzz Win User

Refund errors

These refunds may count as market place theft meaning my account could be banned. All I want is to give them the money back so my account doesn't get banned.
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

My friend has been abusing the system

no point in you reporting him as it wont lead anywhere, he will hit a refund limit soon and then in the future may get a permanent ban for market place theft, also epic may take action too by banning from epic servers forever.
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

I made an accidental purchase and was denied the refund, should I dispute the charge from bank account?

no, if the bank pulls the funds back then microsoft will deem that as market place theft and ban the account.
Thema:

1. Account may get banned for accidental market theft and I'm scared - Similar Threads - Account may banned

2. "This account may not have an associated Xbox account" & problems with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    "This account may not have an associated Xbox account" & problems with Xbox: I recently installed an update for Forza Horizon 5 and was surprised to find that I could not sign in. "You may not proceed without being signed into a profile" even though the game had worked...
  3. I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I believe my accounts been hacked and I cannot recover it. I may have made it worse too.: Hi As of today I have noticed that I have been logged out of everything that I had been logged into with Microsoft. When I try to log back in it says that my email doesn't exist, and I did check...
  4. Account may have been breached and Subsequently permanently suspended, any way I can get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account may have been breached and Subsequently permanently suspended, any way I can get it...: I woke up this morning to an email saying my account had been permanently suspended for violating guidelines. I sent an appeal asking them to provide a more specific reason as to why I was...
  5. There may be a problem with your account region setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    There may be a problem with your account region setting: I've had Java edition of minecraft ever since it came out. When I try to play, i'm always stuck on demo mode because apparently there is a problem with my region settings. Here is the exact text...
  6. There may be a problem with your account region setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    There may be a problem with your account region setting: I have bought Minecraft Bedlock Edition and played it fine a few years ago. I installed the game again recently and I see "There may be a problem with your account region setting" I have played it...
  7. Minecraft wont show on my microsoft account, even though i transfered it back in may of 2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft wont show on my microsoft account, even though i transfered it back in may of 2022: Back in may of 2022, I migrated my minecraft account to this microsoft account, all was well and i was playing there, but now, i got logged-off and when i log back in, it says I do not own...
  8. Hi may i be unbanned on my xbox account Yorklover3 i was falsely accused

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi may i be unbanned on my xbox account Yorklover3 i was falsely accused: i was banned like a year ago and i would like to get it repelled cause i was falsely accused of my ban im pretty sure ea743268-def1-42ee-b7da-3ad97cc02a6c
  9. Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost complete access to account (email may not even exist anymore) still being charged for...: I have grown up with xbox starting with the 360. At this time I made many accounts and stupid decisions as the internet was still new to me. I then moved and bought an xbox one. After using this...
  10. My account may have been hacked and I can’t contact support for some reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account may have been hacked and I can’t contact support for some reason: I am afraid that my account may have been hacked. I have MC on my PC(Microsoft Store edition), I have an account with a realm bought and everything. I recently got a new IPad and I tried setting...