Account lost/deleted by mistake

Discus and support Account lost/deleted by mistake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, I've been dealing with a super frustrating situation and hoping someone here might have some experience or advice. My EA account that is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Renegade3304, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Renegade3304
    Renegade3304 Guest

Hey all, I've been dealing with a super frustrating situation and hoping someone here might have some experience or advice.
    My EA account that is linked to my Xbox Live account is all messed up because the email for my EA/Xbox live account was accidentally deleted. This has made it so any online supported EA games (NFS: 2015, Battlefront 2) and other features won't work at
    all. Just keeps saying my EA account is invalid. Support is completely useless because well, it's EA, and I don't have access to my email anymore to verify the code they send when trying to recover the account, and Microsoft can't help recover my email either
    because they say it doesn't exist even though it's somehow still linked to my EA account and its even still associated with my Microsoft account somehow i just cant access it. Just curious if any one else has ran into and may know what I can do? Im super frustrated
    and it feels like i have all these useless games now and I've wasted my time and money.

:)

Renegade3304, Jul 16, 2020
  2. RodWilliams2 Win User

Nba2k account deleted by mistake

Thanks! Waiting to here back from them now..
  3. frenchyboy16 Win User

contact 2k studios or watch a few youtube videos there may be something on there that could help you have a nice day
  4. s0rryl0l Win User

Contact 2k studios and tell them the issue.
  5. MellowVybzz Win User

Is there anyway to retrive your account because I was on NBA2k.com and deleted my account by mistake is there a chane I can re-upload with all my progress and players on my account.
    Only 2k company will be able to retrive your account i would contact them to further assist u sorry to hear that i hope u can retirve ur saved data
  6. ErikFisherXbox Win User

If I were you I would contact the 2K studios and would ask them if there could be a way. Have a nice day!
Thema:

1. Account lost/deleted by mistake - Similar Threads - Account lost deleted

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a reoccurring bill on my bank account from Microsoft every month on a lost account,...: The account with the recurring bill is lost. I have no access to the email or number. I am looking for a way to regain access to the account. I've submitted numerous forms to try and regain...
  4. Lost old Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old Xbox account: I have “lost” my old Xbox account. I say lost because I had to make a new one after I bought the Xbox series x. I tried to move it and some where along the way I couldn’t log I. To the account and...
  5. I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake: Hello I lost my minecraft account transaction number because I deleted all emails by mistake Unfortunately, I don't remember how I paid the money In fact, the only information I have is the...
  6. My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked and deleted , and lost the link to Minecraft java account: My microsoft account was hacked and deleted recently. When I set up a new microsoft account with the same email address, I lost the link to my minecraft Java game. I migrated the Minecraft to...
  7. Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i lost Sniper elite 4 from my xbox It has somehow been deleted from my account: iused to be able to play it now icant even find it on my account ca73e700-9607-442b-8a43-2564b1e1ac77
  8. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  9. My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got deleted on it's own suddenly and I lost my 5 year minecraft account.: My microsoft account got deleted for no reason, also you should know the one I am using now is the one that used to be in my previous account. Also I am not sure how my mojang account got...
  10. Wednesday jun 28- I just lost my account I think I accidentally deleting it I had...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wednesday jun 28- I just lost my account I think I accidentally deleting it I had...: Please help me get my account back 2914705a-3133-4eb5-ac29-1f79fa575176