Account lockout
Discus and support Account lockout in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My account is still locked, I might not be able to get it unlocked. This is of course about a different account. I already filled out the customer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skysparten14, Nov 27, 2020.
Thema:
Account lockout
Loading...
-
Account lockout - Similar Threads - Account lockout
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Proposed Policy Change: Add Account Lockout for Child Accounts instead of Immediate Deletion
in XboX InsidersProposed Policy Change: Add Account Lockout for Child Accounts instead of Immediate Deletion: Proposed Policy Change: Use Account Lockout Instead of Deletion If a compliance issue is detected, temporarily lock the account and sign it out from all devices. Avoid deleting the account... -
Microsoft/Xbox Account LockOut
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft/Xbox Account LockOut: Ive been locked out of my Microsoft/Xbox account for almost 2 years now, I don't have the phone number associated with the account nor do I know any of the credit card information associated with... -
Account lockout
in XBoX AccessibilityAccount lockout: Please tell me in detail what rules I violated. So far, all Microsoft-related software, including my One drive and Xbox, cannot be used. Is my Xbox account guilty too? All the games and game... -
Bloqueo de cuenta[Account lockout]
in XBoX AccessibilityBloqueo de cuenta[Account lockout]: Llevo dos días con mi cuenta bloqueada, la cual utilizo para mi trabajo, por lo tanto en esta época de endemia me es urgente y necesaria; ya llene el formulario prácticamente minutos después que... -
Sperrung von Xbox Konto [ Translation - Xbox Account Lockout ]
in XBoX AccessibilitySperrung von Xbox Konto [ Translation - Xbox Account Lockout ]: Hallo liebes Microsoft Team, Mein Name ist Ruben und ich habe ein Problem mit meinem Xbox Account und würde gerne es berichten was vorgefallen ist. Seit heute morgen kann ich nicht mehr mein... -
account lockout
in XBoX on Consolesaccount lockout: I can not find a forum enforcement so I write here, please do not post closing Gamertag: e-mail [Mod Removed - Please do not post personal information] Hi, I'm Patryk, I have a case conceming...