Account Locked Permanently ! (HELP!)

Discus and support Account Locked Permanently ! (HELP!) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account which is locked for no reason and I cannot unlock it (NO WAY LEFT to unlock it!). I tried everything from reinstatements to appeal... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Orange Tree1, May 15, 2023.

1. Orange Tree1
    Orange Tree1 Guest

I have an account which is locked for no reason and I cannot unlock it (NO WAY LEFT to unlock it!). I tried everything from reinstatements to appeal but still there's no changes. I'm here looking for any help on the forums. My last hope!

:)

Orange Tree1, May 15, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Orange, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you
    Not a Microsoft employee

I'm sorry to hear your Microsoft account has been locked, I just want to point that you request the unlock only with the account reinstatement form

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/a...

No one at Microsoft support can unlock it for you without sending the form
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox service and account recovery

Customer services can not help with accounts that have been suspended or banned permanently.

I am pretty sure that once an account has been permanently banned the associated gamertag is locked to it.
  4. Samuelkru Win User

account

my account has been locked for more than 3 days does that mean its permanently locked
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

How to transfer downloaded dlc to another account?

You cant. Purchased content is locked to the purchasing account permanently
  6. Samuelkru Win User

account

Sorry for asking again does this mean my account is permanently locked
Thema:

1. Account Locked Permanently ! (HELP!) - Similar Threads - Account Locked Permanently

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  5. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  6. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  7. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back: I have been using the same Microsoft account for almost 3 years now, and I mainly used it for Minecraft. Recently, a hacker hacked my account and Microsoft decided to permanently lock it. I've...
  10. Why am I permanently locked out of my account and what do I do if my appeal is not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I permanently locked out of my account and what do I do if my appeal is not...: Something very irritating happened today. I tried to change my profile picture to something somewhat inappropriate, and in return, it was not verified and never uploaded. What is abnormal is that...