Account lock issue

Discus and support Account lock issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been locked out from my microsoft account and i can't log in neither on microsoft or xbox, i have made an appeal on 2 of may and i haven't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by • kolt •, May 25, 2023.

1. • kolt •
    • kolt • Guest

Account lock issue

I have been locked out from my microsoft account and i can't log in neither on microsoft or xbox, i have made an appeal on 2 of may and i haven't received an answer yet. Can somebody help me if they got the same issue, what do i do, go to an URL or something. I got my ticket number and everything
    Account lock issue [​IMG]

:)

• kolt •, May 25, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Account lock issue

Thank you for your response.

May I know when was the last time you submitted the ticket? If it's recent, wait up to 24 hours.

If you still haven't received any response, kindly re-submit your account reinstatement request here at this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/reinsta...

You will receive an update from a Microsoft Employee within 24 - 72 hours.

Thank you so much for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Account lock issue

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If I may ask, may I know the exact error message upon attempting to sign in to your account on account.microsoft.com, please?
  4. • kolt • Win User

Account lock issue

I know but i haven't received an answer since 23 days, and they told me that it usually takes up from 72 hours. My question here is how much do i have to wait: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_profile-xbo_accmgm/how-long-does-microsoft-take-to-respond-an-account/f6dce858-9f36-4766-b4b7-93371edcc213
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Account lock issue

I'd say 23 days may be a bit of a long wait then. What I would suggest is to log in to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and start a chat. When you get to a fellow Xbox gamer ask to be escalated to a Microsoft Advocate.

Make sure you have your reference number from the previous conversation handy when you do this.
  6. • kolt • Win User

Account lock issue

Hello the problem i receive is that when i try to log in it just says this:

[Your account has been locked

We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

Unlocking your account

To unlock your account, you'll need some additional assistance. Navigate to "aka.ms/compliancelock" and we'll get you to the right place.]

I already made a ticket to review my account but as i said i haven't received a response yet
Thema:

Account lock issue

1. Account lock issue - Similar Threads - Account lock issue

2. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  3. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  4. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  5. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  6. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  7. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  8. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...
  9. My other xbox account is locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other xbox account is locked: My other xbox account is locked because I no longer have access to the email associated with the account, every time I go to login it wants me to verify the email which is impossible, please...
  10. Account lock issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account lock issue: Hello i got my Microsoft/xbox account locked and i can't login, i made an appeal 6 or 7 days ago and i haven't received a response yet, i want to know if there's any microsoft worker that could...