Account language
Discus and support Account language in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How to set my Xbox account into English, on my Xbox one is full English but achievement is japan? ca440cf7-da07-48bb-ad32-f85ff63c0aa8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Falcon Volka FV, Mar 14, 2018.
Thema:
Account language
Loading...
-
Account language - Similar Threads - Account language
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox account get hacked what should I do
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Locked out of Xbox account without solutions
in XboX InsidersLocked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number.... -
My son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...
in XBoX on WindowsMy son sent a message to someone on xbox with bad language on my account. I've been removed...: Son sent a bad word on xbox to another gamer on my account. I got a two day ban from live which I can accept. But have just recently noticed I've got removed from the ambassador program which I... -
My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920