Account kept getting locked
Discus and support Account kept getting locked in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just bought this game called Minecraft on playstore for my sister, then created a microsoft account for her. However, the account I used to sign in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chas Omer Madlos, Feb 2, 2025.
Thema:
Account kept getting locked
Loading...
-
Account kept getting locked - Similar Threads - Account kept getting
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Microsoft decided it was going to lock my account. They kept saying no im not me. ****.
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft decided it was going to lock my account. They kept saying no im not me. ****.: Im absolutely fed up with Ai im about to lose 10 uears of gaming history cuz an AI cant tell whos the owner of the account. I have card info and other things locked in that account. I dont want... -
Will microsoft account have the username in minecraft kept once deleted or not?
in XBoX AccessibilityWill microsoft account have the username in minecraft kept once deleted or not?: I deleted a microsoft account with a username in minecraft "EndxPlayz" but now when i try to change my username to "EndxPlayz" it says someone already has it even tho my microsoft account is... -
I kept getting logged out from my xbox account on pc the second i log in
in XBoX AccessibilityI kept getting logged out from my xbox account on pc the second i log in: I cant log in to my xbox account on my pc beacuse whenever i am trying to log in all of my accounts are getting logged out from all microsoft apps on my browser. 8d87512b-6593-4636-a005-dc7dbecb478f -
so it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont...
in XBoX Accessibilityso it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont...: so it started with a unlock account and it worked but it kept happening and now it wont even let me do the this on account.live.com it saysWe cannot send a text message to this number. i need help... -
My Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Xbox account is permanently suspended and I wasted my appeal because I kept getting...: Ok so I put the wrong information in my appeal so that ended up getting denied I need a new appeal or else I lost everything that I own and have on that account. [img] [img] [img] [img]... -
When I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...
in XBoX on ConsolesWhen I try to add a new account on recently reset(kept apps and games) I get a blank...: As the title said, I am trying to add my microsoft account to my Xbox one S, and when I go to add it( via tapping the add new anywhere on the console), I get a blank loading screen and then...