Account keeps getting locked?

Discus and support Account keeps getting locked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently made a Microsoft account for Minecraft, but it seems like every other day it keeps getting locked. I checked my sign-in activity and nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mark-Kaidan, Mar 31, 2022.

1. Mark-Kaidan
    Mark-Kaidan Guest

I recently made a Microsoft account for Minecraft, but it seems like every other day it keeps getting locked. I checked my sign-in activity and nothing odd has happened. Every login looks almost the same including the IP, the only difference is that the browser keeps changing between Firefox and Chrome. I don't normally use Chrome, it's just the browser Minecraft uses, but I don't see how that would be enough to set it off. Can anyone help? It's become a little annoying trying to log in to Minecraft and having to spend an extra 10 minutes just to unlock my account.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

:)

Mark-Kaidan, Mar 31, 2022
  2. darkist1 Win User

Account Keeps Getting Locked

Just for safety, i'd recommend putting 2 step verification on your account.
  3. TalanSli Win User

Same for the past week ive been getting locked 2-3 times a day
  4. DF DreamDemon Win User

I live in the US and qualified for that bundle, the Discord nitro code was just bad and microsoft needed to give me a new one (Discord told me it was a bad code and to have them make a new one) and microsoft just had 0 idea how any of this worked.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Account keeps getting locked

I'd check the sign-in activity on your account to make sure someone isn't trying to sign in with wrong credentials as I believe a certain number of unsuccessful attempts results in an account lock.

Go to you Microsoft account (click your avatar top right of the screen then select "My Microsoft account")...from there, click on "Security" and there should be a "See your sign-in activity" option.. Click that and it will list every successful and unsuccessful sign-in attempt
  6. Ralphie4you Win User

Hello. I wanted to help you with a previous question you asked but it seems to be locked. Back in 2019,you asked about the xbox game bundle, why you could not use spotify or discord nitro. Sometimes Xbox blocks certain regions from using the code. However,
    if you ever have that problem again. You can use a VPN, which changes your ip address to a country of your choice. This would enable you to activate the offer
Thema:

1. Account keeps getting locked? - Similar Threads - Account keeps getting

2. my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my account keeps getting the 0x82D40003 code when trying to play games like enlisted or...: my internet is good, other accounts work fine, but my account doesn’t work with the online games or enlisted, we have game pass, again, other accounts work fine so it’s not a issue with “whoever...
  3. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  4. I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't link my xbox account with my Epic Games account because i keep getting error code...: This is the error code i receive every time i attempt to link my accounts. There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system. Please contact support....
  5. My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account keeps getting Hacked (Minecraft): So My minecraft account keeps getting hacked i dont seem to see anything changed on my microsoft though which is good. but every single time or once in a while i get hacked by the same guy how can...
  6. Somebody has been on my account and keeps getting me reported on purpose.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Somebody has been on my account and keeps getting me reported on purpose.: I changed my password just they got me suspended for 2 months the customer support for Xbox is non existent. What do I do 0ce198bd-578d-4d5b-b1af-7f2a7c5317b4
  7. cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...

in XBoX Accessibility
    cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign...: cannot sign up for developer account as keep getting invalid country / region error on sign up page 4a0a3da5-4e50-40ad-8f10-bafd5dfbb97c
  8. How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get help with people harassing me? They keep on making new accounts and sending me...: Basically, they keep harassing me after I block them. There are three of them at least. And I don’t know who I can go to to talk to about it but I need help they should be banned for harassing me...
  9. I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed emails for Xbox accounts and I keep getting emails to the old email not the new one.: Two months ago I changed the main email address on my xbox account to my personal one from my parents email address from when I was younger. I have not gotten email notifications on my email but...
  10. I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep trying to create a new account on my xbox one that I just bought, but I can't get...: I already have a microsoft account. I just can't get past this final step. cd05a349-0ff0-44fd-9c0d-6a471fb2d0a1