Account issues

Discus and support Account issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, recently I had a problem to connect to my minecraft account. A old friend gave me his mojang account that I did migrated to Microsoft. Everytime... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Joachim A., Jun 4, 2023.

1. Joachim A.
    Joachim A. Guest

Account issues

Hi, recently I had a problem to connect to my minecraft account.

A old friend gave me his mojang account that I did migrated to Microsoft. Everytime I connected I was seeing all the profile and I just had to click on it.

But now they are not there, and I have to enter my mail and the password, however it says me the password or the mail was wrong. I tried every thing I had but it always brought me to another minecraft account. I then tried to connect with the profile name but I forgot the password, I exceed the limit of try and now the "Sign-In" is blocked. 48 hours already passed and it still blocked.

I have every informations about the profile, the gamertag, the old mojang account. But i just dont know with which mail is the profile connected with.

What could i do to unblock the sign-in and then connect to it?

Ps: i already look out the Support and contacted Microsoft, but no answer to my problem.

:)

Joachim A., Jun 4, 2023
  2. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue With Account

Hello jarheadbodog,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  3. Lapsa - The Sabot-Fo Win User

Account issues.

Thanks every-one for your help, I managed to get it working.
  4. DigitalAssassin Win User

Account issues

5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

account issues

You are silver,you need to buy gold.
  6. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Account Issues?

Hey there, Boric

Changing account information

If your unable to change your account information through your Xbox One console, then please head over to
    https://account.live.com and sign into your Microsoft account. You will be able to change your bank and billing information through that link, and it will save on your Microsoft Account. This should update
    onto your Xbox One account, as the Xbox Account gets this information from your Microsoft Account.

You can also change your account information through the Xbox website here:
    https://account.xbox.com

Please note, because your accessing sensitive information, you may get greeted by a security challenge when logging onto the websites. This is normal, and it is Microsoft's way of making sure it is you (The account holder/owner) that is wanting to access
    this information.

Also, if you are wanting to change your bank and billing information, but have an active membership on your other payment method, you will be able to add a different payment option but you won't be able to delete the old payment option unless the subscription
    expires on it. This also goes for any other subscription that is using that payment option, so if your wanting to delete any payment options and find you can't. Please check to see if you have any active subscriptions.

If you find you do, you will need to make sure you turn off auto renewal. For all subscriptions for your Microsoft account, you will find these through the first link I provided to you at the top.

Not able to log into my account

Please delete your account from the Xbox One console, then do a hard reset. Once the Xbox has shut down, please power the console back on and re download your Xbox profile back onto your Xbox One. This should then, hopefully, allow you to sign back into your
    Xbox account.

I hope this helps you get back onto your Xbox Account, and change your information.

Regards,
Thema:

Account issues

1. Account issues - Similar Threads - Account issues

2. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  3. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  4. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  5. Account email issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email issues: My son has used my login since 13. My registered email no longer exists. I can't seem to change ownership to my new email, Secondly is there a way I can transfer the account to his name and...
  6. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  7. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  8. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  9. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...
  10. MS account money issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS account money issues: Hi everyone. I tried to buy my son some v-bucks on the 29th but its not working! My MS account only had a few pounds in so when I bought the bucks I was promoted to add cash. So I added £25 but...