Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate

Discus and support Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scorpio2099, May 27, 2020.

1. Scorpio2099
    Scorpio2099 Guest

I am unable to access any games that I downloaded from Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I keep getting this error code (0x803f00a). I am signed into my account and current on my Game Pass Ultimate.

:)

Scorpio2099, May 27, 2020
  2. Ionut Gheorghe Win User

How to fix error 0x87DD0005 when launching Quantum Break on windows 10?

Same issue on windows 10 pc with gamepass ultimate account. Please fix of remove from gamepass
  3. Jamie Sanger Win User

Game Pass and Family Accounts

Gamepass ultimate or gamepass only?

Xbox gamepass ultimate is allows for.multiplayer

Gamepass does not hence why it's cheaper

If you.did 3 months for.1 dollar deal thats only gamepaSs

And you would've.had to have gold .

separately to play games online

Gamepass allows you to download games.but not.play multiplayer

And cloud gaming is only available to the subscriber of gamepass ultimate not sub accounts until the family plans come out supposedly this summer
    Thanks ngocphi, yes I have Game Pass Ultimate.

On the kids accounts it used to let them download games and play them but now it asks in their accounts to subscribe to game pass.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there Scorpio2099,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully utilize the full features of your new subscription. I can totally understand how this could be pretty perplexing and concerning. If you had just updated your account with this new subscription,
    older data from the version of your profile already on your console could be causing this discrepancy. I suggest

removing and redownloading
    your account back up to do date.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

Sea of Thieves

you own the game and you have gamepass ultimate, this is the issue as gamepass ultimate overrides your licence while you are subscribed, so if you play on the pc then that licence is currently in use on the pc, only one device can use that game licence at a time. the only way around this is have gamepass ultimate on the other account that does not own sea of thieves then you can both play at the same time as it will be 2 seperate licences.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass and Family Accounts

Gamepass ultimate or gamepass only?

Xbox gamepass ultimate is allows for.multiplayer

Gamepass does not hence why it's cheaper

If you.did 3 months for.1 dollar deal thats only gamepaSs

And you would've.had to have gold .

separately to play games online

Gamepass allows you to download games.but not.play multiplayer

And cloud gaming is only available to the subscriber of gamepass ultimate not sub accounts until the family plans come out supposedly this summer
Thema:

1. Account issues with Gamepass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Account issues Gamepass

2. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  3. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  6. Account email issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email issues: My son has used my login since 13. My registered email no longer exists. I can't seem to change ownership to my new email, Secondly is there a way I can transfer the account to his name and...
  7. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  8. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  9. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  10. I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need microsoft/xbox to fix issue with gamepass quests not being accessible on my account...: For months I have been unable to view or complete gamepass quests, daily weekly monthly etc. For some unknown reason they just disappeared and I've tried many fixes to find a solution but still...