Account Issues...... Not the same account?

Discus and support Account Issues...... Not the same account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok so i have 2 xbox's Older Xbox - Main Profile (Been using this profile for years and years so much time money invested into it) New Xbox - Just got... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jay H_8523, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Jay H_8523
    Jay H_8523 Guest

Ok so i have 2 xbox's

Older Xbox - Main Profile (Been using this profile for years and years so much time money invested into it)

New Xbox - Just got this and want to add my profile to it.

When i try to sign in using the e-mail and password for the main account a completely new account with all kinds of different information is showing up. No games, Dlc, Achievements nothing, its like a fresh new account.....

When i try to login via a browser on my pc the same info pops up. Not the right account or gamertag.

On my main xbox i go into the profile and check the gamer tag and e-mail and its the exact same e-mail im using on the 2nd xbox and pc to try to sign in. But its not giving me the right account.

How do i recover my account?

Just a side note, the account on the main xbox works fine, ive been paying the gamepass subscription for years and have been using it for years. I just cant seem to access the account anymore from any device but my main xbox.

:)

Jay H_8523, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Jay! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

I believe that you have entered an incorrect email address.

Let's confirm that using the steps below from your old Xbox console.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Sign-in, security & PIN.
    Under Show on Home, you'll see the email or phone number you use to sign in. If you enable this setting, this account info will be displayed on your Home screen.

Please double check for the spelling. A number 0 may look like letter O and so on. With your email domain, make sure you spell it correctly because there are domains like @hotmail.com and @hotmail.co.uk which are not the same email.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Issues with Minecraft account; Not the same account?

Hi ZliKeksic328, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

It seems you created a new account.

Have you tried the recovery form too recover the old one?

https://account.live.com/acsr

Do you have access to a recovery e-mail or phone number?
  4. Temhotabot Win User

Merging the SAME account?

That will not work. Once you go online with either account it will update with the XBL servers and overwrite the offline account. If you go online you will have to re-earn all those achievements again.
  5. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft - Same account

You would have to buy Minecraft again for Xbox.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Minecraft - Same account

Unfortunately Minecraft is not a "Play Anywhere" title. Which means for each platform you want to play on, you have to purchase the game again for that platform.
Thema:

1. Account Issues...... Not the same account? - Similar Threads - Account Issues same

2. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  3. Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fortnite issue: one house, two xboxes, two accounts(microsoft&epic), no dice.: I have an xbox one and an xbox one s. My son and I like playing fortnite. We are trying to play the game together. He is set up on the xbox one with his own Microsoft account and epic games...
  4. How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix issues with game updates and being unable to login to my account after...: My Xbox One console isn't working properly. First I tried to complete an update on EAFC24 which was 3.5GB and it kept freezing and updating for a second or two at a time then freezing for another...
  5. Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Account Sign in issue on BO2 on Xbox One: Hello, I have searched the Internet for solutions for the issue I'm having playing black ops 2 on the xbox one. Had no issues a couple months ago but today I can't connect to the Internet...
  6. Account email issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account email issues: My son has used my login since 13. My registered email no longer exists. I can't seem to change ownership to my new email, Secondly is there a way I can transfer the account to his name and...
  7. Issues with family account adding second child profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with family account adding second child profile: How do you add a second child to the family profile. I created the second child email account and now it states the child is already a part of the family but I do not see them on the family and...
  8. How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix the issue of connecting another epic account when Xbox set me up with another...: I played fornite on my switch and now trying to move it to Xbox and i have to restart with new epic account. I went through website and connect Xbox in Epic then its says that it's logged in...
  9. I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue.: I cannot access my Minecraft account since the email it is attached to has an issue. My father originally bought Minecraft for me back in 2015 and it has been on his email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
  10. Issue with family account spending web page.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with family account spending web page.: The page for spending options for my childs account won't work. I've tried to access this web page from several different devices and it shows an error. I need to change settings for the account...