Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games

Discus and support Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an account with Mojang and I recently migrated it to a Microsoft account but now I cant play online. It is an adult account, though. I've spent... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by david4000, Jun 29, 2022.

1. david4000
    david4000 Guest

I have an account with Mojang and I recently migrated it to a Microsoft account but now I cant play online. It is an adult account, though. I've spent hours trying to figure something out that should take 5 minutes. Frustrated with how hard Microsoft is to navigate, any help would be appreciated. Also I made a post already but again since Microsoft is confusing, I don't know how to access it. Don't even know if I got a reply yet...

:)

david4000, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

GTA V with xbox 360

Hi,

Are you older then 18 year otherwise you can't play games online
    You can play online under 18.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Lifting Parental Controls

5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

GTA V with xbox 360

Hi,

Are you older then 18 year otherwise you can't play games online
  6. HassanB Win User

Can`t play battlefield bad company 2

I'm not disagreeing you with there, but I said that the account was the age of 15 (which is older than 13 like you suggested but under 18) and he was unable to play Battlefield 3 on that account. He was only able to play once he made an account with a DOB
    of 18 or older. I don't quite know why, but that's what I was going off of.
Thema:

1. Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games - Similar Threads - Account older still

2. Older Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Older Account: I've currently had to make a newer Microsoft account due to me forgetting my password to the other account. I kept trying to send a code to the Gmail the account uses, but it keeps saying I have...
  3. In game account use older unlinked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    In game account use older unlinked account: Hi, I bought a xbox series s and open it and download Apex Legends. When I open game it login into my older origin account which I linked it with my steam account and I used to play game on PC...
  4. I have switched from a older PC to a new PC, and logged in on the same account, and I dont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have switched from a older PC to a new PC, and logged in on the same account, and I dont...: I got rid of my old computer for a new one, and on my old computer I had a bunch of progress on all of my xbox games under this account. Now I have switched over to my new pc, logged in under the...
  5. I have an older account I can not recover emails on it’s deleted. How do I reset my phone...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an older account I can not recover emails on it’s deleted. How do I reset my phone...: Can not recover old email that was erased after leaving cox services. Can not get in to old Activision account to remove my phone number from account for my new profile. No help from Activision or...
  6. XBox app can't sign in to live only for older account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBox app can't sign in to live only for older account: I'm pulling my hair out here. Every time I try to sign in to the XBOX app on Windows 10, I get the error message "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live". There are no error codes given, just the...
  7. Downgrading to an Xbox 360 to play older games - nothing in "my games" despite same account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downgrading to an Xbox 360 to play older games - nothing in "my games" despite same account.: Hi, looking for some help. I have just got an xbox series X so have down-graded my xbox One to a Xbox 360 so I can access some of my old games that were not backward compatible. I have manged...
  8. Recover an Older Xbox Account on PC, Need Help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover an Older Xbox Account on PC, Need Help.: Quick summary first, Then longer summary below that. Quick Summary: Reason for Post: Attempting to Recover an old Xbox Account on PC. Want to retrieve Username and delete the Old Account since...
  9. Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is older than 18 but still cannot play online games: I have an account with Mojang and I recently migrated it to a Microsoft account but now I cant play online. It is an adult account, though. I've spent hours trying to figure something out that...
  10. MINECRAFT - Android - How do I access an older/another gamertag showing on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT - Android - How do I access an older/another gamertag showing on my account?: Hey guys, bear with me please. Trying to figure out what has happened. My son has been playing minecraft on android. I have bought a few 'worlds' for him, and purchase receipt has been sent to my...