Account is Locked

Discus and support Account is Locked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox 360 asked for me to input my old email and password a couple of weeks ago when I returned from break. I set up my account seven years ago and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Earl Myers, Jan 4, 2014.

1. Earl Myers
    Earl Myers Guest

Account is Locked

My Xbox 360 asked for me to input my old email and password a couple of weeks ago when I returned from break. I set up my account seven years ago and could not remember my password to enter into the account. I remembered the email, but that address no longer
    functions. Due to this, I could not use traditional recovery options to regain entry into my account. With this is in mind I tried to enter the account by guessing what I had set the password as and guessing my security question, but I could not get it right.
    Now my account is locked and I have no method of unlocking it other than this form asking me to fill out a bunch of information. My account has been on the same system for a long time, is there another option for recovery that would be a little simpler and
    account for my lack of ability to access the former email account?

:)

Earl Myers, Jan 4, 2014
  2. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    lock digital game to an account

Just disable them befor e launching your game also if the friend doesn't learn delete his profile and say sorry no more use sense he can't listen.

cross44, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Xbox Account Messed up.

I called and they said my account is locked but is this what happens when your account gets locked?

Club-1B2D708E-E229-479F-9EF5-2E9BFF3F7BE6, Jan 4, 2014
  4. Earl Myers
    Earl Myers Guest

Account is Locked

Another possible issue is that the credit card used to pay for this account was also compromised, and subsequently cancelled.

Earl Myers, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Georges C. Win User

Account Locked - Compliance Lock

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Anthony, I'm sorry about what's happening to your account in the however this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data to assist you with unlocking your account.

I also see that you have already completed the form in the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/account...

What you could try is contact Xbox support via the link below to see if they can help you.

Go to: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/
  6. JustAnotherJay Win User

Account locked?

Please try the steps below:

1. To unblock your windows live id follow these steps
    2. Go to accounts.live.com and sign in.
    3. Select continue when it says your account has been blocked.
    4. Go to the email address shown and check the email.
    5. Get the code from the email, and put the code where its appropriate.
    6. Your account is now unblocked.
    Let me know if that worked for you.
  7. VanessaPhoenix Win User

Account locked

8. davemcfly85 Win User

Account locked

then you will have to post in the suspension forum (last forum at the bottom of the support page) they can tell you why the account was suspended (make sure you give them the correct name so they can give you the info).
  9. flyboypatrick Win User

Locked Account

is the child lock on your account if so unlock it
Thema:

Account is Locked

1. Account is Locked - Similar Threads - Account Locked

2. Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account locked (compliance lock), can I get help for unlocking it?: Everything started roughly a year ago when I fell victim to a phishing scam that hijacked my account. The password and email were changed, as well as it was used to access softwares such as Xbox...
  3. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  4. Account locked

in XBoX on Windows
    Account locked: Hi! Got hit with an account lock, but I can access the accounts gmail, the backup emails, phone number, and 2fa, but support says they wont lift it. Any ideas? Talked to 3 microsoft employees and...
  5. I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock but no account to reset.: I have an Xbox 360 from years ago with a parental lock on it I don't know the pass code or the security question and there is no account on it to reset it. Is there anyway I can factory reset...
  6. Old account locked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old account locked: I recently bought a new Xbox S and I don't know the Email or password I used for my old account. My gamer tag is Earthmachine911. Name John Moore. If you could help me recover my account I would...
  7. What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can you do when Microsoft wrongfully locks your account, restricting access to...: Hello Community, Dec 19th, my son's account was stolen using software that bypassed Microsoft security protocols. This was immediately reported to Microsoft via multiple avenues (live chat, and...
  8. Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft Flight sim keep locking out my microsoft account password?: If I leave the game inactive overnight, I wake up with an email saying 'We think that someone might have accessed the Microsoft account ****." And now my password needs to be reset. Well, I've...
  9. How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can you update a verification phone number if youre completely locked out of your account?: Microsoft locked my accpunt due to suspicious activity and when i put in my username and password (which are correct and active!) It only gives me the option to use an outdated phone number for an...
  10. Parental Lock on Adult Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Parental Lock on Adult Account: I tried to buy the gamepass but it wouldn't let me saying that "You need an adult to buy this". A quick google search said something about a family group and when I checked it showed I was in one,...