account is having problems

Discus and support account is having problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my account is having trouble login 0de1fed7-a1fb-4458-b1cb-87be5e9821b4 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Logan Wood1, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Logan Wood1
    Logan Wood1 Guest

my account is having trouble login

:)

Logan Wood1, Jan 1, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Having problems with account

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Use of profanity is a violated of the code of conduct even if you are just talking to friends.
  3. TheWildShark274 Win User

Having problems with account

Use of profanity is a violated of the code of conduct even if you are just talking to friends.
    and that’s perfectly understandable except I’m not the only one and I know worse people but how come I’m the only one to get nailed?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Logan, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

May I ask what s the exact error that you're getting is whenever you're trying to log in to your account?
  5. Belen T.C. Win User

Having problems with my account

Hello Qusai,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with your account. It sounds like your account was hacked and your email was changed without your permission. We take account security very seriously and we want to help you recover your account as soon as possible.

To recovery your account, what we highly suggest is contacting Xbox Live Support so you can provide some information to verify your identity and ownership of the account. You can reach them on this link: Contact us | Xbox Support

By the way, just a friendly reminder please do not share any personal or sensitive information on this forum, such as your passwords, credit card numbers, or email addresses.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Having Problems with Family Accounts

Hello Menace!

I would have your parental unit follow the steps in the following article to add you back onto your Family Plan:

Add or remove Gold Family Pack members

Let us know if you have any more questions!
Thema:

1. account is having problems - Similar Threads - account having problems

2. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me?: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem entering Visa into my account. Can you help me? 90352adb-3161-4852-b127-49b43583dc8d
  3. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  4. My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been hacked and i have problems getting a refund: I got a notification that several purchases were made in total of around 150£ as gift for another email address. I immediately blocked all payments towards Microsoft and went online to find a...
  5. Having problems with my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having problems with my account: I migrated my account to microsoft with email (*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***) And today I entered website and entered the email got hacked by someone i have...
  6. i have a problem with my account while gaming.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i have a problem with my account while gaming.: While playing games i can't message in game. i know people are saying to fix the privacy settings for it. I've already have and it still won't work. if you have anything that can help, please...
  7. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  8. having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    having a problem with post migrating my minecraft account: i didnt migrate my minecraft account because i never knew we had to so when i got locked out of my account so i tried to post migrate my account(which i know will get rid of my save progress and i...
  9. Have a big problem with xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have a big problem with xbox account: I’ve been trying to sign in my Xbox account, but when I’ve tried to sign in, the page restarted and it’s obsessively. Also can’t contact or find any real person official Microsoft support chat....
  10. "This account may not have an associated Xbox account" & problems with Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    "This account may not have an associated Xbox account" & problems with Xbox: I recently installed an update for Forza Horizon 5 and was surprised to find that I could not sign in. "You may not proceed without being signed into a profile" even though the game had worked...