account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

Discus and support account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so, i was trying to link my xbox gamertag to my microsoft account, and when i logged into xbox site using my microsoft account, i found that someone... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by davidforbieen, Aug 17, 2021.

1. account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

so, i was trying to link my xbox gamertag to my microsoft account, and when i logged into xbox site using my microsoft account, i found that someone else was using it. how do i unlink it and keep them from using it again?

:)

davidforbieen, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it?

you cant link a current xbox account to another microsoft account, the xbox account IS the microsoft account, so when a microsoft email/account is created it also creates a generic xbox account too.

so you are probably signing into an xbox with a different email and password that is different to your other email address is that correct.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?
    If you change your account password on any other device your account is being used on will be logged out and ask for the new password. I also recommend activating the 2-step authenticator for your account
  4. kevin johnston1 Win User

Microsoft refuses to listen that my money was USED by someone else and therefore STOLEN

Someone used my debit card through my account without my knowledge or consent
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

demande de modification de gamertag [Translate] request to change gamertag

Hello Storm Tyzzer!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I'm sorry to hear that someone changed your gamertag without your consent.

Below I'll provide you with the link to steps on how to change your Gamertag. You'll have to pay a fee since it's not the

the first time changing it.

How to change your Xbox Gamertag

I hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. SmooothSniperrr Win User

Xbox Live not linking with Origin

Maybe the issue might be with Xbox. Call costumer support and ask them how to completely unlink the old account and then link a new one. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/ if not, someone else will know what to do. Good luck!
Thema:

1. account is being used for someone else's xbox gamertag without my consent. how do i unlink it? - Similar Threads - account being used

2. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  3. No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...

in XBoX Accessibility
    No transaction on Microsoft account despite all Microsoft balance being used and a €1...: On Tuesday 28th of November, I used up €249 of my Microsoft balance towards a purchase of an Xbox Series S starter bundle. The outstanding balance of €1 was a pending transaction since then. I...
  4. Replacing Primary Account Alias with an Outlook Account that is being used for “Account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Replacing Primary Account Alias with an Outlook Account that is being used for “Account...: Hello All, Like many others, my primary alias for my Xbox account is no longer valid. I am wanting to use an Outlook account that I currently have as an “Account Verification” email as my new...
  5. Bank account being charged. But I do not have a subscription some one useing my card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bank account being charged. But I do not have a subscription some one useing my card: I've had money come out of my bank for a while I've tried to resolve this many of times but still nothing, I'm owed like hundreds of dollars b47de570-a6c5-4156-aef0-74a957539418
  6. Xbox account is supposedly suspended after not being used since 2016 with no reason given.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account is supposedly suspended after not being used since 2016 with no reason given.: Hello, I have not used my Xbox accountince around 2016 and I decided to try and login today after speaking about the good old days with a friend. When logging in it says the following:...
  7. Can someone be playing on my account on my Xbox and I use my backbone with my account at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can someone be playing on my account on my Xbox and I use my backbone with my account at...: My friend plays on my Xbox with my account and I use my backbone sometimes, can I use my backbone with my account while they use my account 23803606-dd57-41f2-a8d5-2aabfc9392df
  8. I don't use, have or want an Xbox account. I should not be forced to use this when I don't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't use, have or want an Xbox account. I should not be forced to use this when I don't...: My microsoft account and to say that I am over 50 and still enjoy it as much today as I have always since the inception is no small feat. However, I don't see the point of Xbox and Skype. I...
  9. If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchase minecoins on my android phone, Will I be able to use it on my account on xbox...: I just want to know if I purchase minecoins from Minecraft Pocket Edition (on a android phone), Will the minecoins show on my xbox one as well? I have the same account on both devices....
  10. On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one: can you reach netflix through xbox one 3cf9b37e-c05a-41a0-a184-91428e39356a