Account is acting weird
Discus and support Account is acting weird in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I changed my Xbox to an adult but it's saying it's till a children's account 28c288d1-c2de-4cb5-bff6-189b7e8cee68 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UNI FROM UNI, Oct 20, 2017.
Thema:
Account is acting weird
Loading...
-
Account is acting weird - Similar Threads - Account acting weird
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox account get hacked what should I do
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
Locked out of Xbox account without solutions
in XboX InsidersLocked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number.... -
Xbox Enforcement act on my account for no reason !!!!
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox Enforcement act on my account for no reason !!!!: so today my Xbox account had an Xbox Enforcement act placed upon it for being called a “dipsh*t” in my messages , so I decided to stand up for myself saying he would talk like this behind the... -
How to appeal against Enforcement act that has been Wrongfully placed on account
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to appeal against Enforcement act that has been Wrongfully placed on account: So i came on tonight to my account being Communication banned thanks to my Ex girlfriend, the action ends on the 6th December yet i feel as if this is an Unjustified action against me after she...