Account Help / Advice Needed

Discus and support Account Help / Advice Needed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Merry Christmas everyone! I really need your help or advice on this. We've had a Xbox 360 for some time with the Live account and Gamertag associated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GrumpiestSix31, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Account Help / Advice Needed

Merry Christmas everyone! I really need your help or advice on this.

We've had a Xbox 360 for some time with the Live account and Gamertag associated to my existing Microsoft account. On this my daughter played using my Gamertag. As we have now just got a Xbox One we wanted to change things around.

My daughter obviously wants to keep all her achievements and friends etc. so wants to keep the Gamertag - this is fine with me. But I need to change the name and email address with doing this. And I'm not sure how I can do this without messing up my normal
    Microsoft account. I think too much Christmas drink has left my brain a bit muddled!

Obviously the easiest thing to do would be to create her a new profile on the XBOne but she would lose everything as I believe you can't transfer achievements etc.

So any good ideas for doing this?

Thanks

:)

GrumpiestSix31, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Help or advice needed!

Might be your router ? If at all posible maybe you can try connecting straight to your Modem and see how that works for you.

JustInKase808, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Camaro2390
    Camaro2390 Guest
    Help or advice needed!

Same happens to me when I'm playing MW3 and my brother is playing WoW.

Camaro2390, Dec 27, 2015
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Dec 27, 2015
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. dainja raas Win User

Need Help And/Or Advice........

Think very carefully about putting your credit card details on there , I prefer to use pre-paid codes that are available at various retailers.Xbox live is well worth the money in my opinion so yeah , go for it.MS are currently giving away 2 games a month
    free of charge(albeit some are pretty old,but free is free right).
  7. jaspertodd Win User

Need Help And/Or Advice........

My personal opinion and what I do is buy a 12 month gold subscription from Amazon, Walmart etc whoever is cheaper. As for xbox live accounts, if both of you want gold live then u both need to pay. As for games just as normal you buy a game either in a store
    or on xbox live dashboard. The reason u need gold is to play multiplayer games, be able to use netflix, amazon, other apps but you still need to pay their subscription fee as well.

You can also try xbox gold free for 1 month when you make a silver account on your xbox, at least thats how it used to be.
  8. Camaro2390 Win User

Help or advice needed!

Same happens to me when I'm playing MW3 and my brother is playing WoW.
  9. OldPepsiMan Win User

Need help or advice

If this happens to you -- the problem was that I had arrived in a vehicle and had simply left it in the road. The arriving convoy was crashing into my vehicle before reaching the fuel truck. Seems like a silly flaw in the game. Anyway, I moved my vehicle
    out of the way, planted the C4, and went up the water tower. Game progressed normally.
Thema:

1. Account Help / Advice Needed - Similar Threads - Account Help Advice

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get in contact with Microsoft support so they can help me get an account that was...: so they can help me get an account that was hacked and replaced my email with some sketchy outlook email I have the email that originally had it but my Microsoft email got changed and it says my...
  4. account help

in XBoX on Windows
    account help: My account on ativison say im logged in to the right user but says user error to connect to cod servers, i tired to get Into conntect with activion support but i cant log in into my account, it...
  5. Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi can someone help me why my microsoft account with my minecraft account when i renewed...: I will be thankful if someone help me 20bf3002-6f31-428d-94f5-1a5ca37323bc
  6. I need help with an accountant enquiry

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with an accountant enquiry: My account has been used fraudulently be7b8976-912a-4438-ad27-6ac4c8545b59
  7. I need help my for my account to see if any might happen

in XboX Insiders
    I need help my for my account to see if any might happen: Will a 24 hour pfp suspension affect my account in any way? I’ve never been banned or suspended before so please help. submitted by /u/Ancient_Sample_1371 [link] [comments]
  8. I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having issues creating a Developer Account, would anyone be able to help me?: Ive been trying to sign up for a developer account for my xbox, however I keep getting this error message: Microsoft runs on trust. We engage in a rigorous set of evaluation and certification...
  9. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  10. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133