Account has been hacked/hijacked with another email

Discus and support Account has been hacked/hijacked with another email in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been hacked and said the account does not exist when I tried to sign in. And the account changed to a different email. i made a new... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hikari Hiroto, Mar 9, 2023.

1. Account has been hacked/hijacked with another email

My account has been hacked and said the account does not exist when I tried to sign in. And the account changed to a different email. i made a new account with the same email now. Is there anything I can do? I have proofs that i was the original owner. i have emails proofing i was the owner of the email.

:)

Hikari Hiroto, Mar 9, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. You can also try to recover the account here:

https://account.live.com/acsr
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

Account has been hijacked

Hi KyeVae,

Welcome to the Xbox Community. You mentioned that you have access to your account but all you can do is sign in.

To add another form of authentication follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Microsoft.com

2. Select user profile on top right of screen > My Microsoft Account

3. Scroll down to Security > click drop down > Security dashboard

4. Select Advanced security options

5. Select Add a new way to sign in or verify

When I attempted to add a new phone it did not require for me to use another method of authentication. This is the same location to remove all other forms of authentication on the account, select the email or phone used and select "Remove."

The top of the page allows for a password change as well, and two-step verification can be turned on for additional security.

Let us know if this helps by selecting "Yes" below.

XBF Drew

4. GregIrby1 Win User

Account has been hijacked

Know what you are going though. Going through same thing right now just a bit ahead of you. First if you got one of those 30 day notice that it's says for them to give you full access back cancel it. How did this was by going through the activity log, and claim a log in that was mine wasn't. Then when I got to the notice once you see the notice cancel. Then it should ask if you want to cancel the inquiry into you account. Depending on what you had to do to get maybe a couple things you won't be able to do. But should be most
  5. ZuKe Zuchegno Win User

UA investigation - crappy customer service understatement

my account was hijacked/hacked and migrated to south africa

42 days ago the investigation started

have not been contacted by anyone
  6. IAmProjectAlice Win User

Problems Playing Online with Friends

sorry robbie you cant name and shame on here, if you are having a problem with someone you will need to file an complaint via his gamertag on your console. Also if you think your account has been hacked you need to contact xbox support to request an investigation
    on your account.

but please make a post of your own and dont hijack another gamer's as this is not done.
Thema:

1. Account has been hacked/hijacked with another email - Similar Threads - Account has been

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get my bans lifted if someone else has been signing into my account and purposely...: I gave my account information to my ex because we used to play games together and I shared mine with him. Lately he’s been logging onto my account and saying things to his friends account which...
  6. My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked. How can I contact support?: My account has just been hacked about an hour ago. I've been searching everywhere on where to contact support. My email has been changed, my minecraft username has been changed, secruity questions...
  7. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  8. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  9. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  10. How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover an Xbox account when the email has been deleted, is this possible or have...: I recently had an Xbox account permanently sign me out and realized the email used to create it has been deleted, is there anyway to recover my account without it. All the Microsoft support seems...