Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

Discus and support Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hey, So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jamosaur, Sep 18, 2022.

1. Jamosaur
    Jamosaur Guest

Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in

Hey,

So I had my phone number changed a few months back and recently I guess someone got access to my old phone number and locked me out of my account. I was only able to successfully reset my password once and every other time my request is getting denied. Microsoft has no support whatsoever with this and I am panicking because all of my private data is there and I keep getting notifications that they are pulling my data nut Microsoft has no other way of helping me access my account.

This is ridiculous for a tech company. As a company that stores private data, it should be a requirement to have a working live support whether phone or online. But their phone tells you to go to the website and there's no option to get a live support agent. Highly disappointed and if I can't get back into my account I will be having my cards removed from Microsoft and will not be using these products moving forward. Thank goodness for Google docs and having an actual support team.

:)

Jamosaur, Sep 18, 2022
  2. Assassin-7DEB02B5-24 Win User

Was your account "hacked" or stolen? Let's start a count.

I seriously think people need to look past the immediate "My Xbox Account Was Hacked". If you followed the Terms of Service as required and provided Microsoft valid billing (name, address, phone number) information, a credit card (last four digits appear)
    for payment -- then whomever accessed your account now has all this information.

Calling around to some credit card companies 1-800 numbers and putting in the last four + zip code can get you a plethora of information you can work on/work with.

Thanking Microsoft for resolving your UA and returning your account should *hopefully* but not *likely* be the last of your worries. All someone has to do is sit on this information for a few months, let it die down, and then go back at you again -- all
    depending on their motives and whims... and well beyond your control.
  3. ApsidalBog1860 Win User

My account has been hacked

My son's account has been hacked too. I'm getting the run around from Microsoft. They help me reset the password only to find out that the hacker has changed my email contact and the phone number associated with the account. I've tried doing the option where
    u don't have access to any of these, and it says that I'm not allowed to do that at this time.
  4. Sagaroth Win User

An Old Account Has Been Hacked!

You can try this phone number if you're in the US.

800-469-9269

But I'm not sure it works. The best solution is to request a callback via the site.
  5. c56bd229-2931-4729-a Win User

That is not working... No one is online to chat. I need to speak with a LIVE person!
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Thema:

1. Account has been hacked by whomever has my old phone number and Microsoft won't let me back in - Similar Threads - Account has been

2. My xbox account has been banned for about 2 years and I was never able to speak to an xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account has been banned for about 2 years and I was never able to speak to an xbox...: I was first banned for 2 weeks when my xbox looking for group post kept saying error so I kept trying to change words around and it thought I was spamming the posts. After I was banned I submitted...
  3. My Microsoft account has been deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account has been deleted: When i try to log in to my old microsoft account it says that this account does not exist. I know i have used this account before and i have migrated my minecraft to that microsoft account. When i...
  4. my account has been hacked, the gmail is changed, how to i recover it??

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked, the gmail is changed, how to i recover it??: as i said in the title, my acocunt has been hacked and turned into *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, which is not my email normally. i had minecraft java BOUGHT...
  5. My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email: microsoft account hacked and email has been changed. cant answer ACSR form as it asks what email has been hacked so i enter thaqt but it says it doesnt exist.. because it was changed...
  6. my account has been hacked - hacker set up authenticator app - what can i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked - hacker set up authenticator app - what can i do?: my partners account has been hacked. he was able to get in and change his password however the hacker created an authenticator app and now has sole access. customer service has hung up numerous...
  7. My account has been hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My account has been hacked: I have had my account hacked and items stolen from my account over the past several weeks. It took me a while to tealize it was happening as I play somewhat casually but have had a few instances...
  8. My mincrosoft account has been hacked and transfered to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mincrosoft account has been hacked and transfered to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...: I just woke up today and wanted to play minecraft but someone hacked my mother's account and transfered it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** i dont know what to...
  9. Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why Don't Enforcement have a Email or a Chat? My account has been banned and NO help Has...: My account has been banned almost 24 hours and no response has been made all it says is that it's indefinite. I've tried tweeting them and messaging them and NOTHING. why don't they have a chat or...
  10. My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I...: So as it says I cannot delete or access the account to delete or change it, and I don’t know if someone now has access to my things, anyone have the same issue or know what to do?...