Account Hacking - Player Name - [Mod Removed]

Discus and support Account Hacking - Player Name - [Mod Removed] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While playing Xbox 360 tonight around 0130 CST, Playing the game Battlefield 4 - Map Name - Lancang Dam - Server - 3644858462 is what comes up. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RecklessGermans, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Account Hacking - Player Name - [Mod Removed]

While playing Xbox 360 tonight around 0130 CST, Playing the game Battlefield 4 - Map Name - Lancang Dam - Server - 3644858462 is what comes up. The player
    [Mod Removed] threatened to hack my account after i accidentally team killed him. His exact words were " Let me go get my laptop so i can hack your account", i found this pretty strange for one to say to another play, wondering in my mind why
    someone could be so hateful. I would like for the Xbox support team to look into this player and either A. Give him a heads up that he is under investigation or B. Just remove him from the Live community all together. Please Xbox Support take care of this
    problem for me!

Thanks,

Evilbob0923

:)

RecklessGermans, Jan 1, 2014
  2. ZABOMINATOR1
    ZABOMINATOR1 Guest
    [REPORT] Corrupt Modder/Hacker on XBOX (Not sure if post goes here)

this person name [Mod Removed] is hacking on modern warfare 3

ZABOMINATOR1, Jan 1, 2014
  3. ItsFreaki
    ItsFreaki Guest
    I found someone hacking in my game

Hey! i found a guy with name [mod removed] hacking in my game with a mod menu

ItsFreaki, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Account Hacking - Player Name - [Mod Removed]

Another clueless ambassador.

THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Really? As an ambassador you should know your are not allowed to call out other gamertags on the forums & that the only way to report someone is via your console.

Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Jan 1, 2014
  7. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Sick of all these dobber taddle tale threads, seriously these forums feel like I am back in preschool..

Auswulf, Jan 1, 2014
  8. Account Hacking - Player Name - [Mod Removed]

[quote user="Auswolf7"]

Sick of all these dobber taddle tale threads, seriously these forums feel like I am back in preschool..

[/quote]What's bad is when you call the 800 number for support they tell you to post the offending gamer tag in the forums, which violates posting rules. And to be honest I don't know why people post it in the dang discussions section of the forums. You'd
    think you'd see comments like these in the SUPPORT section, since that is what people are looking for, support against those violating rules of xbox live service.

SparkStormrider, Oct 31, 2018
  9. DEVILSEX6969Qc Win User

reporting player

player hack my xbox live account players name on xbox live is [Mod removed] plz try to ban this players

send a message before hack my account say:i hack your account u offline wow the security on xbox live is no good i repport this players and it me have no account

[Mod edit: Please do not call out other Gamertags]
  10. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Another clueless ambassador.
  11. Auswulf Win User

12. SparkStormrider Win User

[quote user="Auswolf7"]

[/quote]What's bad is when you call the 800 number for support they tell you to post the offending gamer tag in the forums, which violates posting rules. And to be honest I don't know why people post it in the dang discussions section of the forums. You'd
    think you'd see comments like these in the SUPPORT section, since that is what people are looking for, support against those violating rules of xbox live service.
  13. Daft Badger Win User

Really? As an ambassador you should know your are not allowed to call out other gamertags on the forums & that the only way to report someone is via your console.
Thema:

1. Account Hacking - Player Name - [Mod Removed] - Similar Threads - Account Hacking Player

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  4. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  5. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  6. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  7. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  8. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  9. My account was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked.: Recently, someone hacked into my account and sent inappropriate messages to many people. Knowing it would get me banned, I have tried to contact people working for Microsoft, but they all tell me...
  10. Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Received a threat to hack account outside of xbox from a player that was recently banned for ...: My kid played with another gamer for nearly a year. The two had a falling out. Other gamer sent repeated messages threatening to hack my kid's account and report him. I reported other gamer,...