Account hacked

Discus and support Account hacked in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I have account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was 20+ years old. Was created summer of 1999. In February 2023... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Steven McMann, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Account hacked

Hello I have account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** was 20+ years old. Was created summer of 1999. In February 2023 this account was hacked on microsoft and security features changed. Account changed from *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** This isn't even a functioning email address, how this was changed without a valid email is beyond me. Since contracting microsoft support team to help with my account, twice they have since perminately suspended this account because of a security breach from there systems... I have extremely old files, pictures of my wife (who is now diagnosed with a illness) and my children. I was paying for a subscription service with microsoft for storage. had windows 7, 8, 10 all pro versions. Since my account is entirely locked i can't get my old photos of a secure server. Extremely dissatisfied with support as of so far. This account is 20+ years old. I have answered more security questions verifying my account than I do with accounts that are worth more. Every answer is correct. I can even show Identification and give more information regarding my account that will prove this is my account. It would be ideal for this account to be returned. I have parental locks for my daughters minecraft account, now she can't get online with her game due to controls being changed. and this can't be changed without having to purchase ANOTHER version of the game due to microsoft having a glitch in there system that allowed someone to change an email address and other info without any verification of the owner. All I see is in my backup email address for this microsoft account saying my details were being changed. and after countless attempts to get my account back. Microsoft's support team decides to lock it? This is extremely unprofessional and honestly disgusting to see a member of there services being disrespected at this level. I could even give file names and folders of the one drive, xbox information and even all the addresses ever registered on this account.

:)

Steven McMann, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Your account wasn’t hacked. No one hacks an account and buys games for them lol.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

Hacked Account

Hacked Once = Possibly

Hacked Multiple times = Unlikeley

MS to keep restoring your account after multiple hacks = Impossible

IMO
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Microsoft Employees Get Accounts Hacked

So something else got hacked and the information was used to hack accounts. While its indirect it wasn't a complete hack of XBL Wilk0.
Thema:

Account hacked

1. Account hacked - Similar Threads - Account hacked

2. Son hacked, how to get back his account

in XBoX on Windows
    Son hacked, how to get back his account: Hello, my son's account has been hacked, I can see in my family sharing panel that his email has been changed from [mod removd] to [mod removed] Also, I can see in the last email he received that...
  3. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  4. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  5. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  6. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  7. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  8. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  9. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  10. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...