Account Hacked

Discus and support Account Hacked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I am basically Flixux but my Account is hacked, forgot the Password and Email they send Code to isn't mine. My E-Mail they send Code to got... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flixux2, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Flixux2
    Flixux2 New Member

Account Hacked

Hello, I am basically Flixux but my Account is hacked, forgot the Password and Email they send Code to isn't mine. My E-Mail they send Code to got deleted and replaced by s6*****@163.com and kt*****@163.com.
    If the Hacker of my Account is seeing this, give me my Account back, I lost my Minecraft Fallout Mash and The Incredibles 2 Pre-Order. ;-(

Flixux2, Apr 3, 2019
  2. Merlin4421 Win User

I got to play the xboxone and ps4....

Beachbum don't get in a hacking argument lol. Hacking single accounts is different than hacking into the PSN and stealing account info and credit cards.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Microsoft Refund Policy is a JOKE!

Your account wasn’t hacked. No one hacks an account and buys games for them lol.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Microsoft you have a PROBLEM

Unless a main website or service has been hacked - like PSN, it's not a hack ok.

Phishing, NOT a hack

Social engineering, NOT a hack

Giving someone your LIVE ID to someone else and then losing your account,
    NOT a hack

Using dodgy software or websites offering free points and what not, then losing your account, still
    NOT a hack.

Signing up for various suspect websites using the same email address and password for LIVE. then losing your account. still
    NOT a hack.

If EA was compromised and it held your Windows LIVE ID, this is technically a hack, but it's EA that would have been hacked, not Xbox LIVE. When I say 'hack' I mean a real, sophisticated website or server attack. A hack in the literal sense of the word.
  5. Boas BS5 Win User

Hacked Account

Hacked Once = Possibly

Hacked Multiple times = Unlikeley

MS to keep restoring your account after multiple hacks = Impossible

IMO
  6. Burst Axe Win User

Microsoft Employees Get Accounts Hacked

So something else got hacked and the information was used to hack accounts. While its indirect it wasn't a complete hack of XBL Wilk0.
Thema:

Account Hacked

1. Account Hacked - Similar Threads - Account Hacked

2. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  3. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  4. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  5. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  6. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  7. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  8. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  9. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  10. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox accounts hacked