Account hacked/someone keeps logging into my account

Discus and support Account hacked/someone keeps logging into my account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone keeps logging in to my account and I didn't give anyone the password and I removed all the Xbox's that was logged in to my account and only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RiotZ Myth, Nov 26, 2020.

1. RiotZ Myth
    RiotZ Myth Guest

Someone keeps logging in to my account and I didn't give anyone the password and I removed all the Xbox's that was logged in to my account and only left mine and somehow they still are logged in. Has this happened to anyone or know what I'm talking about
    and who can help?

:)

RiotZ Myth, Nov 26, 2020
  2. toszcze pl Win User

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you have such problems.

Please read this article: What happens if there's an unusual sign-in
    to your account
    . The most important thing is to change your password. Then you can check the Recent Activity page for any unusual sign-in attempts and report them to Microsoft.
  3. GentachiGoku Win User

Account doesn't exist

Yes i have had the same problem but my account was hacked and someone took it from me so i cant log into my account anymore..
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Just got Ripped off over 600 bucks from unauthorised Microsoft purchases.

If you can still log into your account with the same password then no one hacked your account, someone has access to it.
  5. TyCampbell2 Win User

Enforcement Website won't work on a certain account

I couldnt log into my account for days cause i think someone may have hacked it and now it says im permanent banned
  6. LonnieMizell Win User

login / account / gamer tag help

This happened to my son someone hacked his account and I have been battling microsoft for 5 days trying to get his account back! They keep saying someone will contact me and that has not happened.
Thema:

1. Account hacked/someone keeps logging into my account - Similar Threads - Account hacked someone

2. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  3. someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked and changed my minecraft account name: Some spy broke into my computer and changed the name of my Minecraft Java account, I can't revert it or change it again (because of the 30 days), it's a rare name, and I can't contact support on...
  4. Someone hacked account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked account: Hey umm someone hacked my account microsoft and xbox so I can't enter account I lost it someone changed pass and email everything changed I can't get back can u help me get back...
  5. Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone hacked into my account then gifted them Minecraft and I want a refund it was all...: Help someone hack my account the gifted themselves Minecraft and it was all the money I had at the Tim and need refund please dec9f1b8-a04a-46c7-89c4-83541fdc7a06
  6. How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I kget my hacked account back? How do I speak to someone at Microsoft?: Someone hacked my Microsoft xbox account. They stole my account, changed my email and password. I cannot get into it at all nor can I play on my xbox. How do I get my hacked account back? Please...
  7. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  8. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  9. My account got hacked by someone in Russia

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hacked by someone in Russia: I have everything that has changed by the hacker such as my email which was changed to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** The accounts username was changed to, from...
  10. My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and someone changed the email: Hi i was just minding my own business and just using my pc as always and i wanted to play minecraft but when i launched minecraft i was logged out i tried to log back in but the account wasn't...