Account hacked, need help getting it back

Discus and support Account hacked, need help getting it back in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello all, i'm using a secondary account of mine to reach out in hopes of a fix. Earlier today i got an email stating that my phone number was removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LeoziVR, Jan 6, 2023.

1. LeoziVR
    LeoziVR Guest

Hello all, i'm using a secondary account of mine to reach out in hopes of a fix.

Earlier today i got an email stating that my phone number was removed from my microsoft account, i immediately knew something was very wrong. I tried accessing my account through my phone since i was at work, and when i did, a completely different Email with a Russian domain greeted me. From then on i could not access my account anymore, every attempt at accessing account details or password changes sent me to the new Russian email, and any other attemps i tried have brought no results.

I've gone through most if not all Microsoft recommended fixes, but again, no results.

I CANNOT access the new email in any way, my old email now gives me a "this account does not exist" prompt.
    I have tried using other emails to sign in, but that never goes through.
    There's NO WAY for me to sign in, i've tried it all.

I have both my old email, and the new russian domain one if necessary.

I'm desperate here, and would appreciate the help tons.

Thanks in advance!

:)

LeoziVR, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello LeoziVR,

Thanks for getting back to us.

In that case, we hope you will be able to access your account back.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Have a great day!

Regards,

3. LeoziVR Win User

Hello Kathy!

I understand the issues at hand, those things happen.

And not for the time beign! I've reached Microsoft support and spoken with a few operators already, we're in the process of recovery and i'm currently waiting on their part. Yet, thank you for reaching out!

Best regards.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hello LeoziVR,

Hope you are doing well. Thanks for posting to the Microsoft Community.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down.

Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path? Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Need help getting account back

The problem is, that in the past, hackers tried to social engineer support agents into giving them access to other peoples accounts.

Therefore it's very hard to convince support that an account you want access to is actually yours.

What prevents you exactly from using the account recovery form? Can't you provide the required information? If so, the support can't determine if you are the owner that simply "forgot" the required information, or if you're a hacker that tries to gain access
    to the account and simply doesn't have the information.

So, what exactly are you having trouble with? Maybe we can explain how to "properly" use the account recovery form.

Be aware however: This is a public community forum, so do NOT post any personal information here! Just try to describe what parts of the account recovery process you have trouble with, and we'll try our best to help you.
  6. xXxDeAdEnDxXx Win User

Need help getting account back

I forgot the password and Since I don't remember it xbox support would lead me to those account recovery fourms and my attempts and the infomation I submit get denied.
Thema:

1. Account hacked, need help getting it back - Similar Threads - Account hacked need

2. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  3. My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and I need a refund on three gift card purchases: My account was hacked and they bought three gift cards before I locked my card. 2 $10 gift cards and 1 $15 gift card. I need my money back. Order numbers: [mod removed]...
  4. I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked into, got my account back, logged in and Minecraft says i need to buy the game...: My account was hacked, I got it back and signed into minecraft. When I did, I had to make a new username and now it's saying I don't have the game and have to buy it again. Can anyone please help?...
  5. Account hacked/stolen I need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked/stolen I need help: I don't understand why no one helps with the accounts that have been stolen, this happened to me yesterday and I haven't been able to get anything related. It seems that Microsoft doesn't care...
  6. I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been hacked by someone in Russia, and I need help getting my account back.: I have been hacked by a Russian hacked who changed my email and password so I cannot login anymore. I really need this account back because I have had it for well over 6 years and I really need it...
  7. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  8. Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need Assistance: Hacked Microsoft Account, Lost Gamertag and Minecraft Access: My Microsoft account got hacked and deleted, so I made a new one with the same Gmail. Now, I can't access my gamertag and Minecraft Java account. I can still find my old gamertag, but I'm lost on...
  9. my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my old Microsoft account was just hacked and deleted. I need to get into my computer but...: I was trying to join a voice channel on discord not knowing it was a fake channel and they deleted my entire Microsoft account. Now I cannot log into my computer at all because they changed the...
  10. I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?: Hey so my account has been locked I can't get into anything and the verification code is being sent to a random Gmail nobody in my family has heard of I think I've been hacked! I want to get into...