Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

Discus and support Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ATXx, Oct 15, 2019.

1. ATXx
    ATXx Guest

I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a human to help me with this issue. ha!

My email associated with the account seems to have been changed so I don't know what to do. I created this new account under another email address to even get on here to ask for help.

If anyone has any advice on how I actually get in touch with XBox, I'd appreciate it. I've tried calling the customer service number which just tells you to go to xbox.com/help. Bah!

Thanks!

:)

2. AridLizard Win User

3. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi ATXx,

sorry to hear. To request a call back from support go to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Select Billing & accounts in the category area

Select See other options

Select How to protect my account

Select Show contact options

Select Request a call from Support

I hope this helps and please keep us informed
  4. Mike33wj Win User

My account has been hacked. Can I recover it?

Our account has also been hacked. Can't speak to an advisor because I need to log in, but password and email have been changed. Spoke to Microsoft who weren't very helpful but gave me XBox contact email. Still can't actually talk to anyone and our account was used to buy 2 Xbox Game pass Ultimate.
  5. ViperTree#6472 Win User

Unlink xbox from ubisoft

I am having the issue but with my EA account. My account got hacked and i changed my xbox profiles account email. But being that I can't get into my EA account I cant give them the proper info to unlink it and it is stressful. If anyone knows how to solve this please let me know.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Trying to get a custom gamer pic

you are going to have to wait.till you are 18 on their account and no it can't be changed till it reaches 18

If it has reached 18 not by changing the email or.the birthdate.then you must remove it from parental control

If your account hasn't reached that age then it will ask for a new parental email
Thema:

1. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help! - Similar Threads - Account hacked email

2. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. My account was hacked and the email was changed completely

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and the email was changed completely: ive tried but i can’t access it at all because the email was changed, ive tried the support bot and contacting the email that was on the account but nothing has worked, it says the original email...
  5. How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I Recover A Hacked Email/Account: So recently I tried to play Minecraft and microsoft asked me to sign in with my email. When I tried to it said that my account did not exist. So I kept trying again and again. But that did not...
  6. How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that...: How do I gain access to an account that was hacked and my email was deleted? It says that my account name can not be recognized. 82b8550c-5869-4747-9397-72c99a65d582
  7. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  8. My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old microsoft account's email got changed after being hacked, is there anything i can do...: [img] The new and random email, from russia apparently. 0e4075e3-74f9-4196-babc-c87bdd7c0b97
  9. Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover Account - Email hacked and shut down: Hi. Locked out of my account. My email was hacked and Microsoft shut down my account. Now, I have a son crying because he can't play games and all of his data is possibly lost. Xbox support saying...
  10. My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old minecraft account was hacked and the email was changed, is it possible to get it back?: I have the receipt that I bought the game but when I try to sign in it says I need to buy it again 018d1269-7d0e-4d75-8fbb-4206fa7671b1