Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...

Discus and support Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Hi, recently I got my Microsoft account hacked. Somebody was able to get into my Microsoft account email and possibly changed the username and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aSkywars, Oct 22, 2022.

1. aSkywars
    aSkywars Guest

Hello,

Hi, recently I got my Microsoft account hacked. Somebody was able to get into my Microsoft account email and possibly changed the username and password. The hacker linked his account to my account, this leads to me not being able to play Minecraft because I used this Microsoft account to register for Minecraft. Every time I try to log into my Minecraft launcher it always says "account doesn't exist, try another one."

Therefore, I contacted Microsoft support live agent and they provided me a form to fill out in order to verify the account's ownership. They informed me that they are going to update me in 24-72 hours which they never did. I sent them multiple emails and screenshot but still heard absolutely nothing from them back. Next, I contacted more live agents and they said the same thing over and over again: "We will pass this case to the escalation team, please wait 24-72 hours for an update." However, even after waiting for more than 2 weeks Microsoft support still didn't reply to my issue.

I am very concerned about this issue and I'm starting to lose hope. I have no idea if the "escalation team" is working on my case or not. Is Microsoft support ever going to reply? Are live agents real human? Please help me with this account hacked problem, I really need my Minecraft account back. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you!

Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help... [​IMG]

:)

aSkywars, Oct 22, 2022
  2. aSkywars Win User

Hi Josef,

Thank you for the help but unfortunately it did not work + I already tried it many times before. The problem is that I didn't forget my username, it is that the hacker linked his account to my account and made his own account primary and my account becomes an alias, therefore in order to log back into my account I have to enter his email address and password which I don't know. Is there away the unlink his account from mine?
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately nope :c you need to access first to the account and remove the hacker info

I know that these situations are frustrating. But unfortunately the help is limited in these cases.

You can check a similar thread here
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/fo...
  4. aSkywars Win User

Hi,

Ok sorry about that but right now the hacker linked his account to my account and whenever I try to log in to Minecraft launcher using my original account it says "account doesn't exist". Did he change the username or I just can't sign in because it's an alias? But still, I appreciate your help.
  5. ngocphi Win User

It wouldn't matter if he changed things or not

That not what they look at

When they look at account they are only looking for original info the owner should know name address console id

Isp ip address account creation date friends play times etc

Known logged in devices

new info is irrelevant
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Askywars

Sorry to hear that your account has been compromised, you can try to recover it following steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Please note that here in the public forums no one can assist you with this process / tell you the specific email / modify or share account details due to privacy and security policies
Thema:

1. Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help... - Similar Threads - Account Hacked Microsoft

2. Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...: I have stayed on the Xbox and Microsoft side of the world for countless years spending hundreds if not thousands on games, in-game purchases, steaming accounts, and much more. I NEED HELP...
  3. My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account has been hacked and hacker changed email: microsoft account hacked and email has been changed. cant answer ACSR form as it asks what email has been hacked so i enter thaqt but it says it doesnt exist.. because it was changed...
  4. My microsoft account was hacked by mail-mine.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was hacked by mail-mine.ru: Honestly the only problem I have with it being hacked is the fact that I bought games on that account, so not being able to access them is really frustrating, as it was MY account if anything...
  5. Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and email changed how can I get it back?: I downloaded some malware while not knowing it was actually malware and when I tried to sign in it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.". So, I...
  6. My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was hacked, and I'm trying to recover the Minecraft account.: I have my Transaction ID, I have asked minceraft support and microsoft support 3 times, and it hasn't helped. Does anyone have any suggestions? They have since suspended my new Microsoft account...
  7. I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am trying to get a hacked account back but microsoft is not being helpful in the least is...: I had my account hacked and stolen but can't find out were to find out how to get it back and it wont let me talked to a human. 35b79f9d-d88f-433d-819b-3791ba4228a4
  8. Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft something tied to your account to verify you own it if its been hacked like...: My account was hacked and after talking to support. They emailed my saying that the email was changed so its now impossible to recover. I was wondering if they could use and old email/password to...
  9. Microsoft account hacked and i cant back my account cuz informaition is not correct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account hacked and i cant back my account cuz informaition is not correct: Hello im Ali and i want to change my Xbox profile to another microsoft profile because micorsoft account i used was hacked and if i can submit a form i cant recover my microsoft account. I have...
  10. My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got hacked and it changed to an email that ends with @rambler.ru: I was hacked and someone compromised my email. I have already tried the Microsoft recovery tool. Then Microsoft wouldn't change the email for 30 days and the account got hacked back into later in...