Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help...

Discus and support Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, Hi, recently I got my Microsoft account hacked. Somebody was able to get into my Microsoft account email and possibly changed the username and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by aSkywars, Oct 22, 2022.

1. aSkywars
    aSkywars Guest

Hello,

Hi, recently I got my Microsoft account hacked. Somebody was able to get into my Microsoft account email and possibly changed the username and password. The hacker linked his account to my account, this leads to me not being able to play Minecraft because I used this Microsoft account to register for Minecraft. Every time I try to log into my Minecraft launcher it always says "account doesn't exist, try another one."

Therefore, I contacted Microsoft support live agent and they provided me a form to fill out in order to verify the account's ownership. They informed me that they are going to update me in 24-72 hours which they never did. I sent them multiple emails and screenshot but still heard absolutely nothing from them back. Next, I contacted more live agents and they said the same thing over and over again: "We will pass this case to the escalation team, please wait 24-72 hours for an update." However, even after waiting for more than 2 weeks Microsoft support still didn't reply to my issue.

I am very concerned about this issue and I'm starting to lose hope. I have no idea if the "escalation team" is working on my case or not. Is Microsoft support ever going to reply? Are live agents real human? Please help me with this account hacked problem, I really need my Minecraft account back. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you!

Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help... [​IMG]

:)

aSkywars, Oct 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

3. aSkywars Win User

I'm sure Microsoft is able to recover my account once ownership is verified. But why are they not replying my email after I sent them the form?
  4. aSkywars Win User

Hi Josef,

Thank you for the help but unfortunately it did not work + I already tried it many times before. The problem is that I didn't forget my username, it is that the hacker linked his account to my account and made his own account primary and my account becomes an alias, therefore in order to log back into my account I have to enter his email address and password which I don't know. Is there away the unlink his account from mine?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Unfortunately nope :c you need to access first to the account and remove the hacker info

I know that these situations are frustrating. But unfortunately the help is limited in these cases.

You can check a similar thread here
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/fo...
  6. aSkywars Win User

Hi,

Ok sorry about that but right now the hacker linked his account to my account and whenever I try to log in to Minecraft launcher using my original account it says "account doesn't exist". Did he change the username or I just can't sign in because it's an alias? But still, I appreciate your help.
Thema:

1. Account Hacked and Microsoft Support won't help... - Similar Threads - Account Hacked Microsoft

2. my microsoft account was hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account was hacked: my Microsoft account was hacked when i go to log in to the Microsoft store there are now two accounts with the email i used. i can login to one of them but it says i have nothing i had on my...
  3. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  4. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  5. Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft XBox & Email account Hacked: Hello. My sons XBox account has been hacked. When he tries to sign in to his email outlook account says it does not exist. Is there anything we can do to recover it and fix it? Thanks...
  6. Is my microsoft account hacked?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is my microsoft account hacked?: Hello guys, I have been receiving emails saying that my refund has been processed. I didn't log into my Microsoft account nor have I made any refund. Is it that my account was hacked or a scam...
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft/Minecraft account has been hacked, and the information has been changed. I...: I lost my account quite some time ago, and tried to make use of the form, since that day i think i must have filled in the form over 40 times. Everytime it came back with the reply you dont have...
  9. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  10. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...