Account Hacked and locked.

Discus and support Account Hacked and locked. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My outlook account got hacked, Someone logged in and changed the email and password, Also the account got locked, Thanks, and have a nice day, im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Chaosx_x, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Chaosx_x
    Chaosx_x Guest

My outlook account got hacked, Someone logged in and changed the email and password, Also the account got locked, Thanks, and have a nice day, im trying to get the account back.

:)

Chaosx_x, Jun 2, 2023
  2. BraggerPenny856 Win User

microsoft i have a question

but thats what im not completely sure about. im not sure if it was completely changed. and i already locked my account cuz my profile was hacked. they should already know that its my profile considering they know that i didnt hack my own my account. i also
    dont want to lock my account for an investigation for no reason. the last time i got hacked, i locked it and the person that hacked my invited me to his own party and told me the email and password. I recovered it onto my xbox but couldnt play on the profile
    uz it was locked. so i knew the password during the investigation, they changed it when i already knew it and they think im trying to hack my account. Msg me on my gt Philosophey
  3. Flying Cattle Win User

LOCKED: Account Hacked?

Calling out gamers is not allowed on the forums.

This is not hacking, this is phishing. Please file a complaint and move on.
  4. Christian Quinto Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Sorry to hear your account got compromised. You can try this interactive page for compromised accounts to recover your account on this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/account-bil...

Hope you can get your account back

Best Regards,

Christian.
  5. Danno McK. Win User

Accusing other gamers by name on the forums is not allowed.

It's also strange to see accusations from a profile which has Halo Vidmaster and 1 vs. 100 achievements unlocked offline-- those are online-only.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

First of all, calling out other gamers on the forums are not allowed. Secondly, you discuss wanting to join a 10th Prestige lobby, which, as I'm sure you're aware, is a gross violation of the Terms of Use for Xbox LIVE. Lastly, it *is* curious to see several
    online-only achievements unlocked offline.

Bad-idea thread locked.
Thema:

1. Account Hacked and locked. - Similar Threads - Account Hacked locked

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. Need advice on a possible hack of my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need advice on a possible hack of my account: I play Star Wars Battlefront with a group of friends. We have a group chat that we used. A few months ago we started having problems accessing it. We could only do so via the app. I discovered we...
  4. My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in

in XBoX on Windows
    My epic account was hacked and they changed the email so I can’t log in: Someone hacked my account changed the email so I can’t do the 2 factor authentication 149106d6-c982-4ec2-85d6-2189fbdc2218
  5. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  6. My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...

in XBoX on Windows
    My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know...: My account was hacked and someone made 3 purchases, I stopped my card, Would like to know how do I request a refund? eba99bf0-a833-4cdc-844b-1228486113ac
  7. Account is still hacked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account is still hacked: Hi, I opened minecraft on 4th March and the email id I bought minecraft with said, your email does not exist, so i found out a rambler.ru hacker hacked my account. I know the username of the...
  8. Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account has been hacked & now locked out: My daughters Minecraft account was hacked. We can't get into the microsoft account linked to her Minecraft account anymore. Her microsoft account was removed from my Family account shortly after ....
  9. My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get...: My account was got locked i dont know why. My acc got hacked long time ago i tried to get that back but they only said i should wait it has been 2 months they still didnt give my acc back...
  10. My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend's account got hacked, had it's email changed, and now he's perma-locked from ever...: As stated above, a friend of mine got hacked. Due to Microsoft having a "Change Email" option, the hacker ended up changing it from my friend's email to their own. Due to this, my friend attempted...