Account got hacked now have 4 suspensions

Discus and support Account got hacked now have 4 suspensions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My friends found out the password to my account and got me banned by messaging them selves on my account swear words. I now have 4 suspensions and have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubberJohnny521, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Account got hacked now have 4 suspensions

My friends found out the password to my account and got me banned by messaging them selves on my account swear words. I now have 4 suspensions and have tried to case review them twice and they were both rejected. Now I don’t know what to do.

:)

RubberJohnny521, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Communication suspension

my account was hacked about 4 days ago then i got on today and i got a suspension notice. I’d like this to get removed so i don’t have it anymore because it wasn’t me who caused this issue. Please email back *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

xRARExDIPPERx, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Trying to find some old friends, any help would be awesome!

The reason you got hacked sounds fishy and reminds me of some good reads in the Account Suspension forum.

Pakalolo Time, Oct 16, 2017
  4. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest

You can contact support and try to file for an unauthorized access case. Even then there is no guarantee the suspension would be lifted though as you are responsible for all activity on your account.

Other then that if the review was upheld there is nothing else aside from what i mentioned above that you could do except wait out the suspension if it was temporary.

KindGryphon, Oct 16, 2017
  5. KindGryphon Win User

You can contact support and try to file for an unauthorized access case. Even then there is no guarantee the suspension would be lifted though as you are responsible for all activity on your account.

Other then that if the review was upheld there is nothing else aside from what i mentioned above that you could do except wait out the suspension if it was temporary.
  6. Yokikjhkjb Win User

I got suspended for no reason

My acount got HACKED and i still have the suspension my account is gone 😢 what do I do 😢
  7. Pakalolo Time Win User

Trying to find some old friends, any help would be awesome!

The reason you got hacked sounds fishy and reminds me of some good reads in the Account Suspension forum.
  8. Original Colton Win User

LOCKED - Microsoft calling support said come here

Like Smwutches mentioned, you need to post it in the Account Suspensions Forum to tell them you were hacked but got it back and reinforced security (Passwords).
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

My accounts been hacked and getting the run around from xbox

So someone hacked your account, changed your motto, got the account banned and then just gave you the account back??

You can access your account when you are on suspension, its only live access that is blocked.
Thema:

1. Account got hacked now have 4 suspensions - Similar Threads - Account got hacked

2. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  3. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  4. My account got hack and i want it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got hack and i want it back: hi Microsoft is not very helpful with my case.. my account got hack and the gmail has been change but i have my transaction on Minecraft. all i want is my minecart, i want it back.. so please help...
  5. Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can y'all unsuspend me bc my account got hacked and it was not my fault: My account got hacked and it was not my fault and it says I'm suspended for a year and I can't play online 59529aed-7b95-4366-b3ac-b4909cb8922c
  6. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  7. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  8. I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my xbox account hacked and they changed my mail and password... how do i get it back?: My account from xbox wich uses the same mail I'm using to post this got hacked and the hacker changed the mail and password from that account. So now I can't get in my account because it says It's...
  9. My Minecraft account got hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got hacked.: The hacker has changed the account email and password as well as turned on two step verification. I contacted support multiple times and only got it suspended. Is there anything else i can do ??...
  10. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...