Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

Discus and support Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PleaseHelpME___, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription

So I was encountering some issues with a copy of Borderlands: The Handsome Collection my mother bought for an early birthday gift, this doesn't have much bearing on my issue but I thought I'd share it anyways. It kept saying inane things like "please insert
    the disc, we need the data to play it" with the disc already in the console. Retrieving the disc does nothing, so I took to the internet looking for a similar problem. Came across a couple forums in a rage at the situation and found some advice saying to remove
    the account and add it back to the Xbox. Simple enough, I delete my profile and go to sign back in. I ran into a couple problems with my password but nothing too bad, just had to verify my email and put a few codes in, no big deal right? Then I sign back in,
    and it prompts me to make a completely new account. I still have the option to open the games I had downloaded from the week or so I actually had to play them, but all my save data is completely gone and it says I don't have the game pass subscription. Can
    I restore my previous account or is my system irreversibly **** and all my save data down the ****, along with about 50 dollars spent for a three month game pass ultimate that I got a week out of tops? I've been up all night trying to fix this, so any advice
    is better than no advice.

:)

PleaseHelpME___, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Salmoro Win User

Hi

Sorry to know you're having this issue, and thank you for reaching out .

You mentioned that you were prompted to create a new account, if you did that, it will give you a blank account with a default Gamertag. If that is the case, it means that you did not add your account and instead you must have created a
    new one.

Please follow the steps
    here
    to know how to add your account after it is deleted.

If you still have same issue please contact Xbox Support and provide them withe correct email and gamertag.

Please click on this
    link

1. then Type in "Talk to an agent"

2. Click on " Next'"

3. Select your issue and click on " Next"

4. Then select "Chat"

Hope It helps.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

This usually happens when you accidentally use a NEW email to create a new Microsoft Account and Gamertag.

You would have to sign in with your OLD email that you originally used to create your account back then. You might have to sign in to

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders
    to check if you see your old download purchases there. If not, then you are using the "wrong" account.

Sign out, and try another email, until you find the proper account with your purchases.

Then use that email to sign in on your console again.
  4. DvD 675 Win User

What happens with my codes?

Gold trials can only be used if you're not currently on a gold subscription. So if you're still on a subscription, it won't work.

The game pass trial is only for accounts that have never used game pass.
    So that means I've lost my benefits after spend 500€ on Xbox One X? What???!!!
  5. Frankabyte Win User

Linking Xbox account to my alt EA account

Thank you for the help! I could not find a way to link my Xbox account to my already existing account, but I instead made a new EA account from my Xbox one, as you said I'd have to. My progress was not lost and I am able to use the new account with my game pass subscription.
  6. CAPNSOGG Win User

upgrade from game pass core to "Console" or Ultimate

Hi All.

I have both core and console game pass, therefore I have two monthly subscriptions and charges.

If I upgrade my core to ultimate, can I delete my console game pass subscription without any hassles ??
Thema:

1. Account got deleted and I lost my game pass subscription - Similar Threads - Account got deleted

2. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  3. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  4. Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online

in XBoX Accessibility
    Old Microsoft account connected to PSN got deleted and can't play minecraft online: My microsoft account linked to my PSN account was accidentally deleted awhile ago and I haven been able to play minecraft online for a long time and there's no way to link a new one I don't know...
  5. My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account got deleted and hacked someone changed every thing. Is there a way u can't...: [mod removed] My account was hacked someone changed the email and password I can't get a way to get it back because I don't got the email with the account. fd62634f-57b4-46be-8388-66854dd987e5
  6. My Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity.: My Microsoft account got deleted for malicious activity. I saw an email that says that it got deleted, and I checked the contents. I can't get access to my Minecraft or Microsoft account anymore....
  7. My microsoft account got hacked and deleted. Could i get it back?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account got hacked and deleted. Could i get it back?: Since today whenever i try to log into my microsoft account it says "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or" but i never deleted it. Yesterday i received an e-mail that...
  8. My Microsoft Account got Deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account got Deleted: pretty self explanatory now i cant play minecraft is there any way to recover it it got deleted for "inactivity" even tho i was playing minecraft like every day i made it like at most 2 years...
  9. MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER

in XBoX Accessibility
    MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT GOT DELETED BY A HACKER: I got hacked a few minutes ago(at 1:00 AM at Korean time), and my microsoft account got deleted. Due to this situation, I created my account again (whose email is as same as my deleted account)....
  10. My minecraft account got hacked and deleted what do i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft account got hacked and deleted what do i do?: My minecraft account was stolen, luckily i got the transaction id when i bought the minecraft on my gmail, i got ratted sadly cause i was not careful, i am really sad cause of the ingame progress...