Account got com banned?

Discus and support Account got com banned? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OhhNyx, Jan 18, 2019.

1. OhhNyx
    OhhNyx Guest

Account got com banned?

i got com banned for literally no reason, i was playing r6 and i took this kids kill so he team
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] me. I messaged him after and said “[Mod Removed – Profanity]” he complained that i took his kill so i said “oh
    [Mod Removed – Profanity] well” like for real oh well shouldve been quicker than that, and i get com banned? I know i swore but i didnt swear at him or call him any other names other than
    [Mod Removed – Profanity].

:)

OhhNyx, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Account got com banned?

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com however profanity is a violation of the terms
    of service whether you directed it towards him or not.
  3. Zero Jehuty Win User

Account got com banned?

Any curing or insults are not allowed via the CoC. Live is for everyone so it needs to be kept E rated.

However bans are fully handled by enforcement. Twitter/forums/support/chat can not help.
    Please follow this link for more info.
  4. RamonJackson2 Win User

I got banned for kinda of and kinda not a good reason

I got banned for no reason at the time i was not on the account but i already had 2 com banns but im jus tryna figure out what the perm ban was for

why
  5. Don Marovich Win User

Worst Experience? Xbox Support, or Getting a paper cut on your eyeball? (hint) its close

I got spam reported for no reason and got com banned so can you please get me uncom banned.
  6. Ackis Win User

Why is it ok to be spammed with party invites from someone you've blocked then get banned for telling the person to [Mod removed- profanity] off

You're really wondering why you got com banned?
Thema:

Account got com banned?

1. Account got com banned? - Similar Threads - Account got com

2. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  3. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  6. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  7. Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I...: Hello, I just got an Xbox 1 today and I have a lot of skins on my switch account, and I want to be able to have the same skins on my new Xbox Account, is that possible?...
  8. My fortnite account got hacked

in XBoX on Windows
    My fortnite account got hacked: Hey my name is William and I just got My fortnite account hacked like I can't get into it or anything anymore they completely kicked me out of my account but what I did manage to get was the...
  9. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  10. My account got com banned for counter harrassing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got com banned for counter harrassing: I was recently informed that I was given a communication ban for 1 day but I didn't do anything wrong. My recent/last report I received got me muted. In that msg i wrote "P***y A** B****" as a...