Account got banned today

Discus and support Account got banned today in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account got permanently banned while I was at work today and I have to share an account with my younger sibling and we got into a fight before I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by 6009 000, Jun 5, 2023.

1. 6009 000
    6009 000 Guest

Account got banned today

My account got permanently banned while I was at work today and I have to share an account with my younger sibling and we got into a fight before I went to work I’ve been banned a few times before hand but it hasn’t been me all from my younger sibling now he is never allowed on the account again is there a chance it can get unbanned.

:)

6009 000, Jun 5, 2023
  2. 6009 000 Win User

Account got banned today

We didn’t even get a response to the appeal dosent even let her see it cbox properly saw I was bisexual and said NO
  3. Rostom L Win User

Account got banned today

4. 6009 000 Win User

Account got banned today

Now it dosent even let my parent log into to see the appeal love Xbox support
  5. 6009 000 Win User

Account got banned today

I’ve seen Xbox employees answer on here so I was just putting it through here to see if I can get a response since my account I use is under my parent email
  6. 6009 000 Win User

Account got banned today

My parent didn’t send a real appeal she sent basically something about how it’s not specific on why I got permanently banned do yk if there’s a way to re submit it
Thema:

Account got banned today

1. Account got banned today - Similar Threads - Account got banned

2. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  3. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  4. My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned for no reason username is 01amablnladn: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 0b152aff-628f-418e-9865-db34f9798529
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...
  7. Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why didn't my ban get appealed when I got my hacked account back: My main account(this one here) got hacked not to long ago and I had a notice of enforcement. I was ban for harassment(the guy texted ****). I changed my password and set up 2fa. But it won't let...
  8. Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got banned appeal got denied anyway I can get it back pls: My account got permanently banned and my Xbox I made a mistake not knowing honestly it was wrong to refund things it’s on me for not reading everything on the rules etc but I’m hoping I can get it...
  9. I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I didn't do anything and I got banned randomly and all my other accounts got suspended till...: I got banned for no reason and I didn't do anything my friend has my account but idk why I'm banned 3db47d36-eddc-47c6-9f14-d22ccdc1fff5
  10. i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i got permanently suspended by Toxic people & they tried to get my account banned when I...: Dear Xbox. My TootieFruity#346 Account got permanently suspended from the Xbox efforcement by Mistake by this User [mod removed] she sent me very inappropriate messages & photos & deleted them to...