Account for MS Solitaire, Jigsaw, etc.
Discus and support Account for MS Solitaire, Jigsaw, etc. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi folks, sure hope you can help me. Every once in a while as I try to bring up a Solitaire game or other games there, it asks me to sign in "because... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tiger Rose, Apr 10, 2020.
Thema:
Account for MS Solitaire, Jigsaw, etc.
Loading...
-
Account for MS Solitaire, Jigsaw, etc. - Similar Threads - Account Solitaire Jigsaw
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
My account was hacked can anyone offer advice
in XboX InsidersMy account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments] -
My Xbox account get hacked what should I do
in XboX InsidersMy Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account
in XBoX AccessibilityHow to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire... -
I paid for ad free solitaire on 2/20/23 for $14.99 it was taken from my account on 2/23/23...
in XBoX Games and AppsI paid for ad free solitaire on 2/20/23 for $14.99 it was taken from my account on 2/23/23...: I paid for ad free solitaire on 2/20/23 for $14.99 it was taken from my account on 2/23/23 but i'm now receiving ads again 82fbc05b-eaa1-42f8-afa7-fda134f441a9 -
I have an account for microsoft solitair but game not opening on pc
in XBoX Games and AppsI have an account for microsoft solitair but game not opening on pc: I have an account for microsoft solitaire but lately it does not launch the games. 47c32f7f-ddb9-4f37-afec-d3b58ddf8ecb