Account False Suspension

Discus and support Account False Suspension in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Xbox live account was falsely suspended for apparently bullying or harassing someone but a day before it was put into place I was suspended from use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Plasticveil396, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Account False Suspension

My Xbox live account was falsely suspended for apparently bullying or harassing someone but a day before it was put into place I was suspended from use of Xbox live communications so I couldn’t have done such a thing. I tried to get it lifted but Xbox support didn’t help at all

:)

Plasticveil396, Mar 25, 2022
  2. PawelPlanetKo Win User

False Account Suspension

Only the enforcement team deals with suspensions and bans. The only way to reach them is by filing a case review if your suspension is eligble for one.

As a side note suspensions and bans only take place after an investigation. Most bans/suspensions dont take place at the same time of the offense. It would have been for something done weeks ago or even longer.

Nope

I already appealed spoke to live chat

and got told to come here

Support is gave you incorrect information then. No one on the forums can help with enforcement issues.

They have a history of sending people to the forums when they dont know what to do or tell you.

A case review is the only way to reach the enforcement team.
    i already sent a case review then called live support and they told me to post on forums and a Xbox ambassador will help
  3. Plasticveil396 Win User

Account False Suspension

Already tried that and it didn’t work
  4. Smwutches Win User

Account False Suspension

You would have to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about the suspension and to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

False Account Suspension

As mentioned,support have given you the wrong info.

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

All anyone here can do,including ambassadors or support staff,is direct you to the enforcement site
    here for more info & to file for a case review if eligible.

If you have already done that then you will have to wait for the decision.If the decision gets upheld (most likely) then you will have to wait out your suspension.

Support often tell people to come to the forums because they can't help & do not know what else to do.This is incorrect.

Enforcement matters are not dealt with on the forums.

Ambassadors do not work for Microsoft,we are just volunteers who give up some of our free time to help fellow gamers when we can.
  6. PawelPlanetKo Win User

False Account Suspension

Only the enforcement team deals with suspensions and bans. The only way to reach them is by filing a case review if your suspension is eligble for one.

As a side note suspensions and bans only take place after an investigation. Most bans/suspensions dont take place at the same time of the offense. It would have been for something done weeks ago or even longer.
    Nope

I already appealed spoke to live chat

and got told to come here
Thema:

Account False Suspension

1. Account False Suspension - Similar Threads - Account False Suspension

2. Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Group Post Exploit / Hack that leads to banned accounts.: Multiple users with new accounts are using a system or exploit to exploit the automatic ban feature built into Xbox. My account of 10 years, and many of my friends have had multiple false strikes...
  3. Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Guide: How to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: I saw that some users couldnt disconnect their Xbox GamePass connection from Riot Games and I opened a guide to help. Step 1: Enter the login page of the riot games Step 2 : We will log in with...
  4. how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...

in XBoX on Windows
    how to unlink a Microsoft account from a Minecraft account without logging into the...: I have a PlayStation 5 and have a Microsoft account that is locked to my Minecraft account, I have no access to the Microsoft account and need to disconnect them 16d04f40-1b96-49fe-9786-1b5de3f32a94
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got falsely reported and Microsoft suspended my account for the false report cuz my...: So my friend was doing racist to me and I had enough and I told him F you and I left the Xbox party and he reported me for being racist because I always call him Mexican not Hispanic because I...
  7. My account was falsely permanently banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was falsely permanently banned: Hello. one day I was falsely banned by Microsoft for "inappropriate content or conduct", I don't think I did anything wrong, If I did, I would at least like to have proof of what I did, I have...
  8. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...
  9. Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I have my account taken off of suspension on Xbox after a false report?: Can I have someone from the enforcement team reach out to me or unsuspend my account from a false ban for cheating in which I never used cheats. Thank you! Gamertag E King03...
  10. Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone else had their account suspended because of a false report and the enforcement...: I am really upset with the Xbox enforcement team. My account was suspended because someone reported me having an inappropriate gamer pic which I don’t. My gamer pic was a piece of artwork of a...