Account Extended Suspension

Discus and support Account Extended Suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On Oct.12th a recieved a communications suspenison & then on Oct.14th I recieved the online services suspension. This is honestly not my first, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xdeLOADx, Oct 29, 2017.

1. xdeLOADx
    xdeLOADx Guest

On Oct.12th a recieved a communications suspenison & then on Oct.14th I recieved the online services suspension. This is honestly not my first, so I can only be mad at myself. Today was the day (Oct. 29th) I could play so last night
    waited till 12 and hopped on and got into an online game. I was happy but then I tried to join a party and it still is saying im suspensed. So i contacted Xbox Live support and the lady said I had an extension for my suspension and that I wouldnt be able
    to see it on my Enforcement History (Why cant you?). She said it would be till Jan 28th of 2018... I have played maybe 4 days out of the 2 weeks and couldnt do anything to get another suspenison. I have filed one case review and it was upheld but i was polite
    and honest in my apologies and that i would follow the rules due to my waste of money and time sitting through the suspension time limit so im done getting myself suspended. Is there anyone that can please help me on figuring out why i have an extension and
    how to resolve it. Please and thanks

:)

xdeLOADx, Oct 29, 2017
  2. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Account suspension extended?

Hello Therains,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us, but unfortunately we wouldn't be able to assist in the matter here on forums. We would have to refer to the Code
    of Conduct
    for further clarification.

Please be advised that the Enforcement team does not ban an account without reason as posted under the

Myth
    section for enforcement.

Check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    for more support and feel free to check out the Orange hammer and see if the account is eligible for a

Case Review.

Hope this helped

Thank you.

XBF Jeremy Z, Oct 29, 2017
  3. KForTheRains
    KForTheRains Guest

my account was suspened until the 14th with communications so i was aboe to play online for the time being but suddenly i cant even play on multiplayer so half the fames i have i can even load because this random extension was added and nothing was said
    about it and it not even to the schedule date for suspension is supposed to be for, its 2 days after on the 15 of october, why was my account suspension extended with no reasoning begind it and no explinantion

KForTheRains, Oct 29, 2017
  4. MR SNA1L
    MR SNA1L Guest

i got suspended and then when it ended i still couldnt play online or send messages. WOTS HAPNIN

MR SNA1L, Oct 29, 2017
  5. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    The enforcement team does not use the forums. It's possible that while they were investigating they found other offenses that warranted an extension. The enforcement team can only be contacted via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com.

bowski477, Nov 1, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

The enforcement team does not use the forums. It's possible that while they were investigating they found other offenses that warranted an extension. The enforcement team can only be contacted via the case review process on enforcement.xbox.com.
  7. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hello Therains,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us, but unfortunately we wouldn't be able to assist in the matter here on forums. We would have to refer to the Code
    of Conduct
    for further clarification.

Please be advised that the Enforcement team does not ban an account without reason as posted under the

Myth
    section for enforcement.

Check out
    Enforcement.xbox.com
    for more support and feel free to check out the Orange hammer and see if the account is eligible for a

Case Review.

Hope this helped

Thank you.
  8. MR SNA1L Win User

i got suspended and then when it ended i still couldnt play online or send messages. WOTS HAPNIN
  9. LordFade1115 Win User

Enforcement Action

Console suspensions are not listed on the enforcement site since they're not eligible for review. Unfortunately there is no way to find out specifically what caused it so it could be something that is not related to the account suspension
    you received or if you've had previous suspensions it could just be due to having a lot of prior suspensions.
    Your missing my point, I did nothing wrong for it to get extended at all. I couldn't have done anything wrong as it was extended whilst my account suspension was still in effect. Like I said, the enforcement page says nothing about a extended suspension
    by my console says otherwise. I am honestly getting fed up with this system.
  10. TheTurtleMAN47 Win User

Extended Suspension

same here. following and hopefully there are answers!!!
Thema:

1. Account Extended Suspension - Similar Threads - Account Extended Suspension

2. Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me. I don’t know what to do. My account banned: Hello. Please help me. I got my only account banned. I have serious health problems and I don't have many joys in life other than playing my xbox. no friends no girlfriend. I am depressed. The...
  3. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  4. My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account was banned for naming a game mode in eafc 24, how is this allowed?: So i was having a tit for tat with a guy over fifa saying he wouldnt beat me in a normal game mode but told him he only beat me in a game of ‘mystery ball’ in eafc 24, unfortunately that message...
  5. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  6. Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with my Microsoft account linking to my psn: I play on ps5 and I am unable to sign into my Microsoft account for Minecraft, stating I already have an account linked to my psn but I unfortunately lost access to the email or information linked...
  7. Why is my mic only working on one account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my mic only working on one account?: I have my controller, it is signed in to my second account. On my second account, it says I have a mic (in party chat there is no error sign) However, when I talk, nothing happens. If I log in to...
  8. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  9. How to extend expiration date on Microsoft Rewards account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to extend expiration date on Microsoft Rewards account ?: Hi I had about $13 in credit on my account. I went to use it on 4/20/23 and found that it apparently had expired on 4/13/23. How do I extend the expiration date on the credit so I can use it?...
  10. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d