Account Erorr

Discus and support Account Erorr in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, When I open my minecraft, I get an error says Account Error (number -9), does anyone know why this is due or does it happen to someone else?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SharifPoetra, Mar 23, 2020.

  1. SharifPoetra
    SharifPoetra Guest

    Account Erorr


    Hi, When I open my minecraft, I get an error says Account Error (number -9), does anyone know why this is due or does it happen to someone else?

    :)
     
    SharifPoetra, Mar 23, 2020
    #1
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

    Account Erorr

    Runtime Error 9 happens when Minecraft fails
    or crashes whilst it's running, hence its name. It doesn't necessarily mean that the code was corrupt in some way, but just that it did not work during its run-time. This kind of error will
    appear as an annoying notification on your screen unless handled and corrected.

    Error Number 9 <- source
  3. ryancalvert Win User

    Error

    Erorr: E102 00000C01 8007045D
  4. SgtxVortex Win User

    Can't purchase GRAW2 Erorr (in topic)

    yes i try it in xbox and the same erorr
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Still can't play disc

    Is there any erorr messages? If so what does it say?
  6. ChristopherHarris7 Win User

    Game not loading

    No it just gets stuck on the xbox360 screen & no erorr messages.
Thema:

Account Erorr

Loading...
  1. Account Erorr - Similar Threads - Account Erorr

  2. My insider preview is tied to my old account

    in XboX Insiders
    My insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is...
  3. Insider account deleted after a break.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. My account was hacked can anyone offer advice

    in XboX Insiders
    My account was hacked can anyone offer advice: My account was hacked and they have activated 2FA and changed all the passwords how can I get it back please help submitted by /u/Low-Perspective751 [link] [comments]
  6. My Xbox account get hacked what should I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox account get hacked what should I do: Hi guys My Xbox account get hacked and I talked to support they say I need to fill a form and I did and I get an sir email and I gave more information there like order number - order history - the...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Locked out of Xbox account without solutions

    in XboX Insiders
    Locked out of Xbox account without solutions: On 4/2 I changed my password and bought Clair Obscur: Expedition 33 on my XBOX account. Since then I've been locked out of my account. I have access to both my account email and 2FA phone number....
  9. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  10. Bug/Erorr When signing in Account (Password)

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug/Erorr When signing in Account (Password): Hello im a QA student in costa rica, and just came across a Bug when signing into xbox account but on console, I recently changed my xbox password then when i jumped on the xbox 360 it asks me to...