Account enforcmemt suspension gone way to far and completely senseless and careless to even...

Discus and support Account enforcmemt suspension gone way to far and completely senseless and careless to even... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So today out of suprize while playing modern warfare I get a account enforcment suspension for a looking for post I did make along time ago which was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Carkeek, Nov 28, 2022.

1. Account enforcmemt suspension gone way to far and completely senseless and careless to even...

So today out of suprize while playing modern warfare I get a account enforcment suspension for a looking for post I did make along time ago which was for black ops cold war. I get suspension for a day again just like 2 hours ago. Now tell me like many that do search for teams creating fun for a group post made every minutes a day another is being made right now. Most likely. Anyway if you are a creator for looking for team mates to take on zombies in black ops or Amy other game is when you hit post and it immediately takes you back with a warning to fix something offensive or misspelled words rook as slang I guess because I have used no profanity in my post and or racial Yada Yada this message I wrote was completely fun involved and after 20 edits before I posted the group post 3 months maybe ago all because I had a word that was being a problem and it was misspelled it was driving me crazy to post it like what could it be what is it ohh a word that was missing a letter I fixed the letter and it posted it fine. So if your allowed to post with the community guidelines are set to prevent you from posting and that would be breaking the rules so it won't let you so isn't that not my fault in the first off and second the post was perfect there's nothing you can say when reading it that is a rule breaker and the time I created it they expire so how is this happening to me and then to fix the error Microsoft has in these dedicated teams of computers ai to suspension the account me being 10+ years xbox spending 1000 thousands of dollars from so far back that they can't even pull off the xbox 360 purchases to say history from your credit card purchase and downloads I lost 200 or more spent in downloads because of that mess and still not got any call or rep to do what they said in to fix the issue I have receipts and still can't give me my download history I want it from xbox all every single download free or code used and they dont know how to or there being really negative where everyone of my circle say xbox support good luck they do nothing for you and it's proving to be truth I find it sickening I just bought modern warfare 2 cross gen bundle and now I can't even play it and top it off who can relate after buying the digital cross gen any one git the special 75% off vault edition 1 time offer soon after like you mean I have to pay another 100 + if I don't use this one time offer to upgrade into vault edition wow what a deal. So again I can't escalate a claim on intrntuallu 1 day suspension just so I can't make a dedicated enforcement member retire because there making the ai see things wrong in complete error if I could talk to a higher in Microsoft to get this dedicated team fired I would and I can't because there's dedicated team that can suspend you and you can't find out why or what's been done to cause the suspension. Some service for paying customers that know how to follow guidelines being 36 years old paying money for this kind of professional help to make me really think that this is sue your company for breaking your own guidelines on someone that abided and used a group post system that absolutely does not let you get away with posting negativity and my friends I posted was a friend to find some friends and have a good time. Sobreak me down and how much it hurts me because I use the xbox for emotional support and now it's turned on me. Thanks for the oppertunity to talk to humans to find out what you did wrong I guess because maybe you should get sued for this. Waisting

:)

David Carkeek, Nov 28, 2022
  2. David Carkeek IZit33 Win User

Account enforcmemt suspension gone way to far and completely senseless and careless to even use real humans to do the work that shouldn't be done by computers automated ai

Like I said thanks for a reply off the topic I asked wich in still has nothing in conclusion if what I did and your not allowed to continue a post in group search till you fix every detail the guideline are bot observed and gives you as many times till you find a mis spelled or a word that could mean many things. For instance hate is one word it won't let you use even if it's I hate dieing alone I need a freind to to play with to beat the boss I have to edit this hate and beat dieing and friend spelled correctly and a better conclusion here is my violation tell me what i did wrong.
    [​IMG]
  3. David Carkeek IZit33 Win User

Account enforcmemt suspension gone way to far and completely senseless and careless to even use real humans to do the work that shouldn't be done by computers automated ai

The no I won't follow your Frend somehow frend was able to be misspelled although I'm sure I spelled it right but then again maybe it was spelled wrong and when I post a jion me post I'd these people saying g will you please follow my friend Yada Yada not actually wanting to be a player in the game but asks me to follow his friend on YouTube and discord or twitch every single time so there's other people who reply that are bots so I said reply hiwave so I know they are really available instead of trying to steal my account or fetch my card numbers.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Then uni completely missed the point of the warning

LFG posts.don't have to be offensive.to.incur qn enforcement

Breaking the rules of LFG does

Anything that.isn't related to.finding.s team isn't.allowef

No.jokes no.nothing that is reserved for.pm.or .chat

Anything you podted even after the warning is already posted

And if tbere any edits that violate the same.rules count as a separate violation and they can stack

You.serve.each one after .another.

If the suspension is.for.thr same thingI
  5. HailedJohn Win User

Suspensions gone to far

The problem is the enforcement team is giving power to regular gamers and the tools that are the same as the ones the enforcement team. So some people on xbox that have been banned before are getting a hold of these tools and unfortunately
    trying to get revenge on ones who got them banned. Xbox is really failing there customer's its only a matter of time before it fall's apart.
  6. ASCENDED NORMIE Win User

Suspensions gone to far

I just had that hade that happened to me
Thema:

Account enforcmemt suspension gone way to far and completely senseless and careless to even...

1. Account enforcmemt suspension gone way to far and completely senseless and careless to even... - Similar Threads - Account enforcmemt suspension

2. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  3. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  4. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  5. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  6. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  7. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  8. Minecraft multiplayer on my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Minecraft multiplayer on my account: Hi there, I would REALLY appreciate some help resolving this, my sons are getting very frustrated with my complete lack of knowledge in this area! Baysically, they have different computers, one...
  9. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  10. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54