account details correct

Discus and support account details correct in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; as above, account details correct. Please sort out the deposit. It's been going on for a year now. e7b5ffc1-1285-4bd7-9541-d9a68f88668d Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by IrN ChRiZ, Oct 17, 2016.

1. IrN ChRiZ
    IrN ChRiZ Guest

account details correct

as above, account details correct. Please sort out the deposit. It's been going on for a year now.

:)

IrN ChRiZ, Oct 17, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Microsoft billing account details are correct

Hello Admiral Addy,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you
    to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Account details are correct, please deposit.

Hello IrN ChRiZ,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you
    to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

account details correct

Hello IrN ChRiZ,

We have not yet received a concrete resolution date from the team working on fixing this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience. What is occurring is that your billable account info is not being properly indicated to our deposit, so it cannot complete the
    process. Once they supply a fix for this issue, your deposit should complete as expected.

XBLRewards8, Oct 18, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

account details correct

Hello IrN ChRiZ,

We have not yet received a concrete resolution date from the team working on fixing this issue. Apologies for the inconvenience. What is occurring is that your billable account info is not being properly indicated to our deposit, so it cannot complete the
    process. Once they supply a fix for this issue, your deposit should complete as expected.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Account details are correct, please deposit.

Hello IrN ChRiZ,

7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Microsoft billing account details are correct

Hello Admiral Addy,

8. XBLRewards3 Win User

my account details are correct but no deposits

Hi IrN ChRiZ. There is an issue with your account that is preventing us from making a successful deposit. The billable account we have for you is not the primary account associated with your Microsoft account. The Payment Operations team is currently working
    on a resolution. Once we are able to apply a fix, a deposit will be made. Thanks for your patience.
  9. RUB83R P1G Win User

dead rising 3 season pass problem

Try changing the card your account is linked to and make sure your details are correct and things like expire dates are correct.
Thema:

account details correct

1. account details correct - Similar Threads - account details correct

2. Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost account details linked to PS4 Minecraft Account/Can micrsoft unlink an...: So a few years back in the Village and Pillage update, I created a Microsoft account to link to my PS4 Minecraft account, the problem is that it signed me out automatically a year later; and ever...
  3. HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?

in XBoX on Windows
    HOW TO ADD DEBIT CARD DETAILES TO XBOX ACCOUNT?: HI MICROSOFT MANAGEMENT. MY SELF RAKESH AND MY QUERY IS AM UNABLE TO ADD MY DEBIT CARD (VISA) DETAILES AND AM UNABLE TO REDEEM MY GAME PASS PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL . THANK YOU....
  4. Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Was banned on my main xbox account for reason “no detail”: I was recently Permanently banned on my near 10yr old account (made 25th dec 2013) because of “account” and for the reason “no details” when i appealed to keep my account it was nearly instantly...
  5. My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's account got perma banned when we were away, no reason given, no details (all boxes...: Hi, I have a family account that has both my son's xbox account on it and mine. We were were away on holiday and returned home to find his account had been perman banned (and IP banned) so I...
  6. My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended with 0 details given or reason behind any sort of infraction: I have no idea what this is for or why my account is having issues. This same thing happened less than a few weeks ago and the appeal was denied. I would like clarification on what is going on...
  7. can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me

in XBoX Accessibility
    can I get my old epic games account details changed or given back to me: I have recently gained access to my old epic games account on my xbox 1, I no longer have access to the email that was used to create the account and I do not have the password, but I do have the...
  8. Account details gone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account details gone: So my son had a account on a Xbox one s and I recently signed him into my Xbox series X with the same email . Now it is Asif it's a completely different account but same email . Now on his one s...
  9. (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    (READ FOR MORE DETAILS) Extremely tied up Xbox Gamertags and Microsoft Accounts: Account A is linked to Gamertag 1 Account B is linked to Gamertag 2 Account C has no gamertag, but I want to move Gamertag 2 to this one I want to link Gamertag 1 with Account B, and Gamertag 2...
  10. someone hacked my account and replaced all the details and it had all my games , is there...

in XBoX Accessibility
    someone hacked my account and replaced all the details and it had all my games , is there...: is there any way i could get it back? all the details have been replaced and it says microsoft account doesn't exist f7173b2a-0b8d-4a0c-b5b6-00ed1f23a6b8