Account deletion question

Discus and support Account deletion question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I deleted my account but forgot I had minecraft on it. If its been 6 months and you try again and it doesn't work so you go to make account and then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bir Chohan, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Bir Chohan
    Bir Chohan Guest

I deleted my account but forgot I had minecraft on it. If its been 6 months and you try again and it doesn't work so you go to make account and then it says that your account might be active and is associated with other emails what do you do? and Is there anyway of getting my account back. I made another Microsoft account with that email now

:)

Bir Chohan, Mar 21, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I deleted my account but forgot I had minecraft on it. If its been 6 months and you try again and it doesn't work so you go to make account and then it says that your account might be active and is associated with other emails what do you do? and Is there anyway of getting my account back. I made another Microsoft account with that email now
    If its been deleted then no. Anything that was on the account would be lost for good.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bir, if you have requested closure of your account and the recovery period has expired, you will not be able to recover your account.

"If you close your Microsoft account, there's a 60-day grace period during which you can change your mind and reopen your account. After 60 days, your Microsoft account will be permanently deleted. See How to close your Microsoft account for more info."

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  4. TheVet96 Win User

0x80a40401 / 0x8015DC0B

User stated in their original question they had deleted their account already.
  5. Koods Win User

Account still isnt unbanned

Have you tried deleting the account from the Xbox in question & re-downloading the account?
  6. PsychoVlad Win User

Minecraft on xbox one freezing during gameplay.

A few questions. Does delete everywhere only apply to that account or the game on the xbox? we have other accounts we wouldn't want affected. Second, will that delete any cosmetics or items purchased is the shop?
Thema:

1. Account deletion question - Similar Threads - Account deletion question

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox...: If I delete my Google account that is linked to my Microsoft Xbox account will my Xbox account be deleted too? a9563886-ea1a-4a2a-8c8c-2d22b6c5294e
  4. As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    As of today, my wishlist on my Xbox account has been completely deleted. Gone.: I use it frequently (bought a game yesterday, in fact) and had around 50 games on there. Not only that, but I can't even add new games to create a new one. Will it restore automatically, or am I...
  5. Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S signs me out of Xbox live every time I get on, tried deleting my account...: Can someone help me with this but I tried restarting my console, turning it off for hours at a time but it won’t sign me in. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  6. my account was deleted out of nowhere

in XBoX on Windows
    my account was deleted out of nowhere: i was using it earlier today and now it says it doesnt exist and i tried remaking it with the same email and it made a whole new account. now my 14 year long account is gone, please help. btw when...
  7. Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I get my account back even if the original email was deleted by the hacker?: My another Microsoft account was hacked they deleted my email and added they own and now I couldn't login or access with that Microsoft account. I try to login with verify code it gave me error...
  8. when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also

in XBoX Accessibility
    when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also: when I delete a game off my account does it delete off of my siblings account also 5b8963e8-23c9-4ea4-b70d-e3b645b03288
  9. Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft - Microsoft account was hacked and deleted: Hello! My son’s Microsoft account was hacked and deleted. He now lost an access to his Minecraft game. We tried to get his account back, but Microsoft suggested to create a new one as an old...
  10. How to recover a account player it was deleted

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to recover a account player it was deleted: A hacker changed my password and recovery email and then I went to log it and it said that my account didn’t exist. I don’t think you can change the email on a account so I think they deleted it....