Account creation captcha is impossible

Discus and support Account creation captcha is impossible in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have been trying to make a separate account to use for Minecraft but whenever I do it gives me an unsolvable captcha. I have finished this captcha... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gondso TheThing, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Account creation captcha is impossible

I have been trying to make a separate account to use for Minecraft but whenever I do it gives me an unsolvable captcha. I have finished this captcha multiple times now, on multiple browsers and it never works. When I finish the captcha it just sends me back to do it again in a never ending loop.

The captcha is one where you have to select the option with 2 identical images 7 times.

Is there anyway to actually solve this?

:)

Gondso TheThing, Sep 6, 2022
  2. xxnybxx Win User

I can confirm that nothing works. I have tried both captchas (auditory and visual) in multiple browsers on multiple devices with multiple email accounts in incognito and regular mode.

There is a bug in the captcha. When you do it wrong it definitely shows a failure, but when you do it right it just starts over at the beginning. It looks like its stuck in an infinite loop.

This appears to have been broken for multiple days. I found another thread where someone else is experiencing the same problem since 9/1/2022.
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Gondso! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues creating an account.

• To clarify, are you browsing on an InPrivate / Incognito / Private window?

• Do you receive any error messages during or after completing the captcha?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  4. xxnybxx Win User

see my response to the general thread
  5. twigheadtwighead Win User

Microsoft Captcha is literally impossible

The new Captcha is completely impossible
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

THE CAPTCHA IS IMPOSSIBLE

So it does it on both browsers?
Thema:

1. Account creation captcha is impossible - Similar Threads - Account creation captcha

2. School district email is not allowing creation of an Xbox account. Is it possible? How do...

in XBoX Accessibility
    School district email is not allowing creation of an Xbox account. Is it possible? How do...: I'm a Systems Administrator for a Texas school district. We need Xbox accounts for our students who are on our eSports teams. The account creation online and in Xbox Game Bar are both telling me...
  3. Xbox 360 Xbox Live account creation not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Xbox Live account creation not working.: Hey Microsoft, I've been having this issue with my 360, every time I try to make a Xbox Live account, it just tells me that I can't do that at the moment and shows 8015402B if anybody can help me...
  4. Is there an issue with account creation right now?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there an issue with account creation right now?: My girlfriend is trying to create a Microsoft account so she can buy Minecraft. She was able to get through the email and password part of creating the account, but when she got to the gamertag...
  5. TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation

in XBoX Accessibility
    TW- Need help dealing with harassment and abuse of Microsoft’s Xbox account creation: Hello! I am in need of some help regarding the next steps in stopping harassment myself and a friend are receiving from a person on Xbox. This person has made multiple accounts to contact me,...
  6. how to fix "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." xbox account creation

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to fix "An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later." xbox account creation: hello today I was creating a Microsoft account for Minecraft after I created it I used the code and the link is given on the Minecraft screen on ps when it comes to choosing how you look on...
  7. Account creation captcha impossible

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account creation captcha impossible: Heads up to Microsoft dev--months later after this issue was already discussed, I had to download Microsoft Edge just to make this account. I should not have to download your proprietary...
  8. Account Creation Infinite puzzle loop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Account Creation Infinite puzzle loop: Hello! At the moment I am trying to migrate all of my Minecraft accounts to separate Microsoft accounts. After I created new Microsoft accounts for 4 Minecraft accounts, I am in an infinite...
  9. Mojang to Microsoft migration, stuck on account creation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mojang to Microsoft migration, stuck on account creation: Hello, Trying to migrate an account from Mojang to Microsoft. Using Chrome as a browser, same things happens with Edge. When prompted to make a Microsoft account, I get stuck on 'Create Account'...
  10. Asinine account creation and management to play games together.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Asinine account creation and management to play games together.: I don't understand why the account creation and management has to be so convoluted and not user friendly to simply play games together... Here I am after giving up multiple times and coming back...