Account Compromised & Suspended

Discus and support Account Compromised & Suspended in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 2 Months ago, My xbox live account 'FeaR x ReloadZz' was suspended for life. The actions that the account took were not of any of my doing when using... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YouDieToBleach, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Account Compromised & Suspended

2 Months ago, My xbox live account 'FeaR x ReloadZz' was suspended for life. The actions that the account took were not of any of my doing when using the account in the past. I possibly think that my account had been compromised and tampered with as my account
    kept on signing out when I was mid-playing in games. I try to put in a case review but the Enforcement team still said no because of previous suspensions on the account, they said (for their evidence) that my previous suspension was a 'pattern' I believe this
    is wrong as my previous suspension was due to going against the games Code Of Conduct and my current suspension is to due with Account Stealing (Trying to access other peoples accounts without permission) I have spent time and money on that account to see
    it go to waste. As I said that my account had been compromised, it is really annoying that the Enforcement team does not take this into care at all. Please Help.

:)

YouDieToBleach, Dec 23, 2015
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Account Compromised and Suspended

Unless you've contacted support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    & asked them to open an unautherised access case they wont know you think your account was compromised.

As you've left it for 2 months you might be out of luck but i'd contact support anyway.

Daft Badger, Dec 23, 2015
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Messaging and Communication suspended on account

The enforcement team do not read these forums,you need to log in here
    enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo
    with the suspended account & ask for a case review.

If you think the account has been compromised then you need to contact support & ask to open an unauthorised access case.

Daft Badger, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Account Compromised and Suspended

Unless you've contacted support
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us
    & asked them to open an unautherised access case they wont know you think your account was compromised.

As you've left it for 2 months you might be out of luck but i'd contact support anyway.
  5. ngocphi Win User

My Xbox account was hacked on Christmas. A couple days ago, I was told nothing could be done due to security information being changed and that the account was suspended.

Thata the thing though compromised account doesn't lift a suspension

If an account is permanently suspended thats it

The suspension can't be lifted
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Banned

To check if you are hacked: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/compromised-account-solution

To check if you are suspended: https://enforcement.xbox.com
  7. Mister Gwyther Win User

Account Banned and Downloadable Content Gone

Follow the suggestions above, if your account is currently compromised call phone support, if it is banned/suspended for cheating, etc. please post in the Suspension Forums.
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Victim of Fraud?

you dont call ms when your Xbox account is compromised you call xbox support

Sorry I did call Xbox support......
    The first thing that you should have done was contact xbox support to let them know that your account was compromised so that they could do an investigation to determine that your account was compromised then they would have looked into it and if your account
    was compromised then they would have given you the refund for what was charged while your account was compromised when you went to your bank and said that it was fraud charges first Microsoft/xbox looks at that like you are trying to get an item for free and
    that is why your account was suspended for marketplace theft.
Thema:

Account Compromised & Suspended

1. Account Compromised & Suspended - Similar Threads - Account Compromised Suspended

2. Account compromised

in XBoX on Windows
    Account compromised: Just over a year ago on December 19th 2022 my at the time only Microsoft account was hacked and I have no idea how it happened and they got into almost every single social media account I have....
  3. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  4. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  5. Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...: Keep in mind me and my gf live in different regions. She loves assassins creed and loved it when she played it at my home, now I am at her location and am playing through Xcloud. I realised that...
  6. My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...: My gamer tag has changed and don't know when, but I'm assuming recently when my Microsoft account was compromised. I've had that gamer tag ever since I first made my account when the Xbox first...
  7. Minecraft account was compromised.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account was compromised.: My Minecraft account was hacked back in 2021. I've been trying to get it back through the minecraft ticket support process. But I no longer have access to the email that had my transaction ID. Is...
  8. My microsoft account was compromised yesterday, more specifically, my minecraft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was compromised yesterday, more specifically, my minecraft account...: It is just that my Minecraft Account was hacked yesterday. 4f75499f-83d8-4612-b90c-a0a9cb7950c7
  9. Minecraft Account Compromised

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Compromised: Hello, I have been attempting to retrieve my Minecraft account for over a year now. About five months after I migrated my account, it got compromised. The mail was changed. I still tried logging...
  10. Minecraft Account Compromised

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Compromised: My son's minecraft account was compromised - the hacker not only changed his password but changed the email. I've tried to contact Microsoft support but they are terrible. I had a ticket opened, I...