Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ...

Discus and support Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Has anyone else had this problem? I'm extremely frustrated with this. I contacted customer support only to be told, "You will have to wait for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JustCONDUIT, Oct 11, 2016.

1. JustCONDUIT
    JustCONDUIT Guest

Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ...

Has anyone else had this problem? I'm extremely frustrated with this. I contacted customer support only to be told, "You will have to wait for the title to go on sale again". The title I had purchased was BF4 for $3.99 ($4.83 after tax) and I have no clue
    if it'll ever go on sale for that price ever again. Any answers???

Thanks

:)

JustCONDUIT, Oct 11, 2016
  2. Refunds for Digital games

cant your account get banned or susspended if you ask for refunds on digital games. it happened to me and i have no way to get my old account back. i now have a new account and im starting gaming over buying games and building it back up. I do want a digital
    refund for forza horzion 3. but im nervous to ask for it.. because all sales are final

michael305305, Oct 11, 2016
  3. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    Anyone else having Status Code: 8C230002 when trying to see a game?

OP, Xbox services have been broken for 4 days now for me. I can't buy Remember Me on sale. None of my games DLCs are available to download. I have 30 dollars burning a hole in my Xbox account and I can't even spend it.

DBurleson, Oct 11, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey JustCONDUIT -

Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, once a sale/promotion has ended, we are unable to alter current pricing or offer discounts on games. Additionally, we are unable to assist with account and/or billing issues here on the public facing forums. For further
    information, you'll want to reach out to support directly.

Thanks for understanding.

Miss Bijoux, Oct 12, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game Back

Hey JustCONDUIT -

Sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately, once a sale/promotion has ended, we are unable to alter current pricing or offer discounts on games. Additionally, we are unable to assist with account and/or billing issues here on the public facing forums. For further
    information, you'll want to reach out to support directly.

Thanks for understanding.
  6. michael305305 Win User

Refunds for Digital games

cant your account get banned or susspended if you ask for refunds on digital games. it happened to me and i have no way to get my old account back. i now have a new account and im starting gaming over buying games and building it back up. I do want a digital
    refund for forza horzion 3. but im nervous to ask for it.. because all sales are final
  7. DBurleson Win User

Anyone else having Status Code: 8C230002 when trying to see a game?

OP, Xbox services have been broken for 4 days now for me. I can't buy Remember Me on sale. None of my games DLCs are available to download. I have 30 dollars burning a hole in my Xbox account and I can't even spend it.
  8. ravary212 Win User

Game Refunds

I bought Sea of Thieves, twice. I refunded the first time because I didn't like, then after caving in again I bought it at the request of my friends, because they said we'd play the game together, and it would be fun. Then it wasn't fun, they didn't
    actually play the game with me, so then I tried to refund it. But now I can't because of the Terms of Sale? How can I get the game refunded.

(I'm refunding it because I need to buy other things, and 30 dollars is a lot for me)
    if you know how to do it please reply
  9. denis97g Win User

Unauthorized purchases

Thema:

1. Account Compromise Resulted in Refund of Game That Was On Sale, Now I Can't Buy My Game ... - Similar Threads - Account Compromise Resulted

2. Account compromised

in XBoX on Windows
    Account compromised: Just over a year ago on December 19th 2022 my at the time only Microsoft account was hacked and I have no idea how it happened and they got into almost every single social media account I have....
  3. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...
  4. Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account compromised and email changes, I have proof it was mine but can’t get in...: The title is pretty much it. I was in a discord server that got compromised and a bunch of people ended up with malware that keylogged their passwords. I was one of them. The hacker changed the...
  5. Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...

in XboX Insiders
    Will giving my Xbox account to my girlfriend for her to play Xcloud, compromise my account...: Keep in mind me and my gf live in different regions. She loves assassins creed and loved it when she played it at my home, now I am at her location and am playing through Xcloud. I realised that...
  6. My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft account was compromised and now my gamer tag has changed, how can I get back...: My gamer tag has changed and don't know when, but I'm assuming recently when my Microsoft account was compromised. I've had that gamer tag ever since I first made my account when the Xbox first...
  7. Minecraft account was compromised.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account was compromised.: My Minecraft account was hacked back in 2021. I've been trying to get it back through the minecraft ticket support process. But I no longer have access to the email that had my transaction ID. Is...
  8. My microsoft account was compromised yesterday, more specifically, my minecraft account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account was compromised yesterday, more specifically, my minecraft account...: It is just that my Minecraft Account was hacked yesterday. 4f75499f-83d8-4612-b90c-a0a9cb7950c7
  9. Minecraft Account Compromised

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Compromised: Hello, I have been attempting to retrieve my Minecraft account for over a year now. About five months after I migrated my account, it got compromised. The mail was changed. I still tried logging...
  10. Minecraft Account Compromised

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Compromised: My son's minecraft account was compromised - the hacker not only changed his password but changed the email. I've tried to contact Microsoft support but they are terrible. I had a ticket opened, I...